• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trip to A&E early hours of this morning

katietateypot

Reaction score
I do have another thread similar to this but thought i would start fresh.

basically the pain i have been experiencing the past few days reached a peak early hours this morning! I woke up around 1am bad cramps, back ache and pressure in my bum :shock: I ran to the toilet thinking i had been constipated and was ready to get it out but nothing was there to come out, i then had to shout jay because the pain got sooo bad (still sitting on the toilet with me knockers by my ankles) he ran in and i was sweating all over and went very dizzy nearly fell off the loo but he caught me then i was sick loads :roll:

Anyway i knew this wasnt right so got jay to call my mum and dad who were round in no les than 10 minutes to watch the kids and for dad to take me to A&E!

When we got to hospital it was around 1.30am and was taken through straight away to do samples and have obs done, they were asking why my GP never sent me up before my pain got too bad :roll:
Anyway i was put in a room and given paracetamol and dehydracodeine SP for the pain but it didnt work so needed morphene in the end which was great!

The Dr thn came in and asked if i was sure i was pregnant as they did 2 tests and both were NEGATIVE but he said he had done some bloods and would believe them more as their urine tests arnt very accurate. had to wait around 3-4 hours for these to come back that i was pregnant and my hormone levels are around 2700 which i was told is high for 5 weeks??

I was then seen by a gynocologist who checked my cervix and had a good old feel round up my moo who said she wasnt overly concerned and everything was where it should be and she was more than sure im not having an ectopic pregnancy! :dance:

I have an appointment for 10am on Monday for a scan to check the baby is ok and all is well in there but otherwise i think i maybe had some sort of unspotted virus maybe??

I really have no idea but i was sent home at 8am this morning with the Dr saying if they were really worried they would have scanned me straight away so take it as a good sign which i am trying so hard to do!

I am still sore but the pain has moved up near an old scar so im not hoping and guessing its not pregnancy related and more of a coinsidence.

Thought i would update since i now have some sort of answers but hopefully will have more to say on Monday after my scan! :)

Sorry if i have rambled i have such a tendancy to do that! :oooo:

Katie xxx

Oh Hun it's good news it's likely not to be an ectopic tho.

Fingers crossed for Monday for u xxx

Hope u are okay Hun. Anyone mention ibs to you? I've had this a few times before, down to ibs. It's painful and scary :hug: x

Hope u are okay Hun. Anyone mention ibs to you? I've had this a few times before, down to ibs. It's painful and scary :hug: x

No mention of this but if i get it again i may mention it to my doctor! xxx

Oh Hun it's good news it's likely not to be an ectopic tho.

Fingers crossed for Monday for u xxx

Thanks, im so happy its not ectopic, well more than likely not and the pain has almost gone im only taking paracetamol now.
Monday can't come quick enough! I slept most of today and woke up for Ava's tea time thought it was Sunday morning, gutted when Jay told me it was still Saturday! :shakehead:

Will keep everyone updated though!
xxxx

I had an early scan at 8 weeks as I thought Pip was ectopic. I didnt have any pains but I have problems with my tubes, they have pockets and folds in them instead of being smooth. Luckily Pip was in the right place and here I am nearly 10 weeks later!

Glad the pain has eased off. Get some more rest and relax xxxx

Hope ur ok hun rest up and chill out tomorrow as much as u can have a PJ day with ur lil one, hope u feeling betta xx

Hope you are ok babes, keep me updated i am in a similar scary boat :(

Hi Hun hope you get full answers and you feel better soon, good luck on Monday x x

Hoping everything is fine. When I was sent home after cysts bursting a few years ago they sent me home still smacked out of my face on morphine, I couldn't understand it but the doctor said it was actually safer to be at home than hospital (less risk of infection) and they treated me as out patient. Get as much rest as you can, plenty of fluids and get pampered til monday. Praying hard everything is fine xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope your all okay now. I'll be looking for an update on Monday to see how things went. Fingers Crossed. x

Great news, I went through something like this with my second u was 8 wks at the time did my bloods etc send they were high and come back Monday for a scan, baby was in the right place and they put the pain down to cysts on my ovaries, the pain got better and when I went for my 12wk scan the cysts had gone xxxxx

Hope ur ok hun, only one more day to wait for answers. I was in a&e last week, they wouldnt scan me due to having a scan at 6 weeks. I was in so much pain with my belly, i was almost in tears in the waiting room. They had no answer for my pain and put it down to baby growing and there not been much room xxx

I get ibs and the pain with the sweats and feeling like your going to pass out sounds a lot like it, its soooo painful and if you panic and tense up the pain gets so much worse. Hopefully its just ibs as although its not at all nice it wont do anything to baby. x

Last edited:
I was same as lanny pain on left side cyst on left ovary. I had brown discharge at eight weeks so went for scan and cyst was gone ! Xx

Hope you get on ok tomorrow & everything is fine Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back