Tri 3

positivity :)

Reaction score
So much activity here at the moment..i wonder if its coz the babies from the boom time are now due and a lot of us have finished work?

anyway, so so nice to all be here together in the final part..labour watches and general support and advice.

u girls are the best :love: :love: xxx

I posted earlier I think it's because it's a full moon week :)

I think you ladies are just all a chatty bunch :p x

It's nice cos it is never quiet even at 4am lol i would be proper insane with out u lot

It is lovely having everyone going through things together....it's like our own soap opera with all the drama and action going on....love all the chat and support :love:

:hug: I'm going to miss you girls when we've all popped. I really hope we're still on here, whether it's in the day or when we're doing a 4am feed!

xx

I hope so too Olive :love:

There is so much going on here at the moment, I'm on the edge waiting for something to happen to me but at the same time I have this daunting feeling that I'm going to be in Tri3 forever :oooo: xxx

I love this place, i'm totally addicted and always checking in.
It's nice to share in the excitement and feel i'm not doing it all alone.
I love you ladies :love:

Last edited:
I think you ladies are just all a chatty bunch :p x

i agree whole heartedly with this - tri 2 was an AWFUL lot quieter when you bunch all left on mass!! lol

you better not forget those of us who still have a few weeks to go. xxx

:hug: I'm going to miss you girls when we've all popped. I really hope we're still on here, whether it's in the day or when we're doing a 4am feed!

xx

I feel an invasion of the baby and toddler section coming on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back