Travelling with baby

Lulubelle

Reaction score
I'm trying to find advice about what to take with me when travling with a small baby.

A couple of days before I found out I was pregnant I booked and paid for a very expensive holiday for me and 6 members of my family to the states. Babe will be born around 7 weeks old (give or take a couple of weeks) when we go.

I know taking a small baby to a hot country, not the best idea, but unless anyone has £6000 to give me, I've got no choice!

So, has anyone experienced taking a small baby on a plane or to a hot humid country, any advice?

Hi,
I took my LO on my own to the UK. Only a really short flight and she was older than yours will be, but I think it might be easier the younger they are. Mine stayed awake the entire flight :shock: but was ok.

Are you taking LO on your lap or in a car seat on a plane seat? I had her on my lap but I think next time I would put her in a seat, because it did get a bit hot and sticky holding onto her.

Also took a dummy incase her ears would hurt with the take off and landing.

Take a sling for the airport. My flight was delayed and I ended up carrying her around for ages. Packed the sling thinking it would be easier to hold her. :wall:

Which airport are you flying from? The baby room at Heathrow is terrible. Had absolutely nothing in it at all and was so dirty. Just have the basic stuff you need and don't depend on places having what you want .

Can't think of anything at the moment - will get back to you. Just got to pick up LO -she's toppled over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back