• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

travel bands work for me!

sarahg

Reaction score
Anyone feeling sick I would really recommend travel bands. I know people on here have said they do not always work, but for me, they have taken away that constant feeling of bleuggghhh!

I wear them all the time and they are oh so fashionable! BUT they work for me. I still feel a bit worried at some food - if it looks greasy etc - I think it is a memory of the sickness feeling, but in all honesty these have taken away that feeling.

I would recommend you give them a try - £7.99 from boots can be expensive but if they work..... :D

Thanks for the tip. I have been feeling so queasy all day every day and actually being sick first thing in the morning and last thing at night - it is horrible!!

I will give anything a go!

Lyns xx

Oh Lyns, and you felt so well a few weeks ago, I really thought you might be one of the lucky ones! Flat lemonade may sound gross but its really good for nausea and sickness. Its horrible isnt it, you feel so lousy all the time! :(

I know! I can't believe it! I am paying the price now!! I have gone off so many foods, just the thought of them, makes me queasy. I have found I can only eat a little bit of soup in the evening and to eat my dinner at lunchtime.

Hope the move went well Jaidybaby

Lyns x

ooo thanks for the advice, i think i shall be nippin off to boots!

*fingers crossed im not one of those who is sick till the end*

will be my luck ;) haha

jaidy, the lemonade, ur right, i do that, my nan used to swaer by it :D

The move went really well thanks my sweet, I worked Sat morning and by lunchtime OH and the others had moved all the stuff in! I just spent the rest of the afternoon delegating odd jobs!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back