For anyone who has morning sickness!

kirstyxxx

Reaction score
When I went to the hospital the midwife recommended I get some travel sickness bands as I have been sick over 20 times a day and they might have to admit me to hospital and put me on a drip. :(

I have tried everything else so bought the bands yesterday from boots. they are in the travel section and were £8 for two.

I have to admit i was really sceptical but they really have worked. I've not been sick since I put them on. :dance: :dance: :dance:

They might not work for everyone but they really have worked for me so I would suggest to give them a go.!!

Hope this helps!

Kirstxx

do they work for just nausea or do u have to be prone to actually being sick. i feel nausious for most of the day but will only be sick at the most twice if at all. xxxxxx

They have stopped everything. i was nauseous and being sick and i feel fine now. :D

mite try sum because i find myself skippin meals because i feel sick!! thanks for that hun xxxxxx

I was exactly the same when carrying my little owen I was sick from 4 weeks - 27 weeks and I did try these bands they didn't work for me unfortunately :roll:

I had to stay on pills from doc to stop mine!

I wished they had worked for me though would have saved so much pain and ill feeling! :doh:

I was also ammited to hospital in my pregnancy with Ellis at 8 weeks... i was sick from 6-18 weeks and told i had Hyperemesis.

I really feel for you hun but soooo glad the bands worked i might get some as i was sick this morning and i am praying it dont come back :pray:

xxxxxx

Just got myself down to boots to get them and they are not very discreet are they! :roll: I am sat at my desk at work with these black wristbands on that look straight out of an 80's workout video!

I am hoping they work, I just feel sick all day long but luckily only been sick a few times, fingers crossed!

I don't feel as sick now but it does feel like my hands have no blood in them anymore :?

OH is on his way home with some now :pray: :pray: hope they work too xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back