Travel Sickness Bands

Jimmer

Reaction score
Just to anyone who is having really bad nausea/sickness. My wife had it so bad it was becoming quite a struggle. Not necessarily being sick, but just feeling nauseous all day.

We got her those bands that go on your wrist for travel sickness with the pressure point thingy. Absolutely NO IDEA how or why it works, but it just did! Not completely got rid of it, but made it bearable - just a recommendation for any of you having it tough in Tri 1!!

Hi :wave:

I know how your wife is feeling. I too am feeling nauseous all day but only actually been sick once. Yuk!!

Great those bands have helped ease the sickness for her. I've just been and bought some Ginger & Lemon Teabags as my best friend says she swore by them when she was pg and i must say........

....Cant say they taste too good :puke: but i'll stick with the rest of this cup and see if my nausea improves lol.

Lol - so you have a choice between nausea induced by morning sickness or self inflicted nausea from drinking nasty drinks!! Poor you!

You are due exactly the same day as my wife, so hopefully you will both start to feel better soon....

Hi

These were great! I hid my pregnancy from work for 13 weeks and had nausea but with these bands I could hid them under my jumper and managed to survive detection.

Mx

Oh I might have to try them!! I havent been sick once, just feel sick all day every day! lol

hmmm wish I could say that the bands helped me, but decided to call it a day when I was still throwing up while wearing them - obviously wasn't working for me :? Just trying to do what most other folk have suggested, eating little often. Thankfully not long now before I get to the end of my 1st tri :cheer: , hopefully that will be the end of my ALL day sickness :pray: .
Good luck to all you other ladies hope if you're using the bands they work their magic for you :wink: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back