Trapped wind - Symptom? (sorry for TMI!)

jussy

Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude but just wanted to check I'm not on my own ( I Hope!) :oops:
I have quite bad burps and what feels like trapped wind quite a lot throughout the day, usually after food. I also feel like I have stomach ache a lot rather than the feeling of period pains. Anyone else feeling the same or at least similar?!!!
Also, I dread the idea of morning sickness - I'm hoping I don't fet it, I'm a teacher and have a few school trips coming up over next few months - eek!! :D

No my winds been coming out the other end :oops: My OH is not impressed !!! :roll:

:rotfl:

I had bad wind until about week 14, and then it started to ease off. Was definetly connected to eating. There is nothing you can take to ease it unfortuneatly, but I found fizzy water helped - i think the gas got it moving. also excercise is good to try and move it.
I didn't get any morning sickness - about half of women don't so you might get lucky

I've had lots of excess wind - both ends (lovely!) - seems to have eased off over the past few days, but was really really bad for a couple of weeks earlier on. My nausea also seems to be settling - so now I'm a bit worried - at least when I was feeling ill I knew it was a good sign!

my oh dont hear my when i pass wind :lol:

he dont say nowt when i burp, i just blame teh baby :lol: :lol: :lol:

enn said:
my oh dont hear my when i pass wind :lol:

he dont say nowt when i burp, i just blame teh baby :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've tried this but I just get an odd look from him when I say that :roll:

I get it reallt bad, to the point where i cannot move and i am in tears. Normally after eating or sitting for too long. Only way to get rid of it is to lie down and open the window lol [/u]

Congrats to all you laaadies too! I'm glad I'm not the only one! My OH still wins the wind competition so I'm not too worried yet!!
Thanks for your comments, I'm sure I'll be asking for more over the next few months! x :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back