Want to share a photo with you

Gaby

Reaction score
I wanted to show you all i photo i took on my honeymoon in august:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45882037/ (click the picture to make it bigger)

Its taken with a disposable under water camera, and i'm so so happy with how it turned out :D This was the best of 2 films, but there's more on my gallery on that site.

Thats stunning chick, you should have it put onto a canvas, and have i as a picture in your house...I took a piccie I loved of Portmerion beach, with OH walking in the distae, and we have it on canvas, hanging in the hall..everyone comments on it, and cant believe its a photo I took!! I will take a piccie of the piccie and show you what I mean....

I would, but the quality of the scans was so poor it only looks good that small ^_^ Then, they were done by boots. Jessops may be able to scan them better. Actually, i'll get my dad to scan it :D he has a negative scanner. But putting it on canvas sounds like a great idea :D

Mine was done from a actual photo, it was before my digi camera days and I had lots the negative..It isnt wonderful quality but it does look kinda good even if I say so myself...

Max Speilman printed it onto canvas look paper which I peeled the back off and strtched onto a frame to fit frame size...there are loads of places that print straight onto canvas now, even Next directory to it if you have an image

canvas.jpg

Wow, that's so cool zoe!

Mine's from a film camera too. I can't afford a digital camera that works under water :rotfl: Just got the negs scanned. Well, after a lot of hastle anyway. Stupid boots :roll:

Thanks sarah :hug:

It was so fun snorkling ^_^ and kinda scary too! We went sooo deep! Never swan for that long or ANY where near the deep before. And yet DH got tired b4 me :rotfl:

gaby i reckon you took that in your fish tank :rotfl:

seriously its a good photo - did you enjoy your holiday?

budge - DH or FIL (i 4get who) said it looked like i took it thru a glass window at a sealife center, lol. Thanks :hug: Yes, i loved my holiday! First time in greece. Actually, first time anywhere hot. Only been to france b4.

And thanks sarah113 :hug:

are you the photographer of all those pics ( sorry i was nosy and browsed through a couple of them ) if you are..man youre good!

So long as you hadn't strayed outside my gallery, yes ^_^ Thanks :hug::hug: And you weren't being nosey, i love people looking at my photos art ^_^

thats a great photograph i love photography we are hoping to get a decent SLR soon too...

yours is real good too zoe :)

That picture is so i dunno how 2 describe it it makes me feel happy
and need a pee grr

:rotfl: Well, at least it makes you feel happy too. Thanks :hug:

People keep saying how the pic makes them feel something :D No one's really said stuff like that b4 about my photos or art :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back