Following pilkers post-retro toys you loved!

Yawnies :) I had 2, this one and a pink one :)

yawnies.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons

dnd-Computer-Labyrinth-boardgame.jpg

The Wuzzles... I had a baking set :)
wuzzles2.gif

SarahH said:

yawnies.jpg

Did this turn inside out???? I have memories of something whos head turned inside its body and became a different toy.

OMG Sarah i had that Jem doll! And She Ra and her horse!

OMG this is such a blast from the past!

I asked every year for a Mr.Frosty but never got one.... :( I think Santa may be bringing DD one this year so I can finally play!

I had Quints and loved them!

I had a cabbage patch doll until my brother and step-dad tied it to the fence and used it as target practice with his air gun :(

I had the gremlins gizmo toy that had babies in it's tummy too!

chickadee1976 said:
SarahH said:

yawnies.jpg

Did this turn inside out???? I have memories of something whos head turned inside its body and became a different toy.
no that was a popple.... pick of them earlier

Did anyone have one of these? my mate had one and i was always jealous, i never got one!!
barbie2.gif

fran_23 said:
Did anyone have one of these? my mate had one and i was always jealous, i never got one!!
barbie2.gif
I had the Sindy dream house one, i inherited it from my aunt.

You cow... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Just joking hun, i am so over it now! so i wont take my mate on Jeremy Kyle to say i am scarred
for life from her having the barbie house! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fran_23 said:
barbie2.gif

I had 2 but not exactly the same.. they had the pics of room and decorations at back and you could remove them and make the rooms on different floors and it had a lift going up the side too :think: can't find a pic though but I loved it

Sweetcheeks24 said:
fran_23 said:
barbie2.gif

I had 2 but not exactly the same.. they had the pics of room and decorations at back and you could remove them and make the rooms on different floors and it had a lift going up the side too :think: can't find a pic though but I loved it

Thats unfair you had two and i never got one i am going to sue my parents for this!!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
fran_23 said:
barbie2.gif

Thats the one i had hun, it was called the Sindy dream house or something like that.

Oh my God what a blast from the past! I love my yellow teapot - although it always used to fall over!

I always wanted a Fisher Price garage and never got one - I still complain, so last week my mum and dad bought me one at a second hand sale! (it is for Ella really!)

I used to love the ELC car thing, I remember going to the shop and all the children used to fight to get on it! They still sell it too.

little-tikes-cosy-coupe-ii-toy-car.jpg

haha kids always used to fight over this at the nursery i worked at!

Pippa dolls!!!!

Pippa.jpg

Rolf and the stylophone, now sold in hawkins bazaar!

stylo.jpg

ooooooooh oh ohhhh remember these:

justwalking.jpg

(not me btw lol)

Pippa dolls! I loved my Pippas!

That picture of the Girls World was a feast for my old eyeballs! Really took me back! I had one and I loved it so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back