Toys for a nearly 9 month old?

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
I've recently sold my phone and I've received £85 for it and I want to spend it on Lilly and get her some new toys. She's pretty much had the same toys since she was born, rattles and soft toys etc. and she's got really bored with them now which is understandable. Now she can stand and walk holding onto furniture she's into everything and I need something to stop her climbing the TV stand :S I would like to get several small toys not one big one and I just need advice on what would stimulate her. Preferably toys that will keep her going for a while (value for money essential :D ).

Thanks guys!!

Xxx

Has she got a push along walker? Tegan loves hers! i also got her a shape Sorter which she likes x

I would take her to the shops and see what she likes - but I second a baby walker!

Hmm yea I like the baby walker idea. She still uses furniture to pull herself up so I'd be a bit afraid of her pulling the walker over with her weight but I will take a look. I wanted to get her a shape sorted but the MIL said she's not ready for it and it would confuse and frustrate her. I disagree so I will be looking for one, she's my baby after all :D

Xxxx

Ive got the same question!!! Campbel has only newborn toys really xx

Isla loves her fisher price cookie jar and teapot that sings, along with her chatterphone, rain maker, and balls. She throws balls around for ages. There was a post yesterday in discounts deals and freebies with a fisher price train that looks fab xxx

---
-

hey there
we got the vtech (i think) walker with buttons and sound sfrom ebay for £1.50 and a wooden push along one for £2! amazing! we have the cookie jar shape sorter (tk maxx reduced) and a wooden shape sorter he loves. Stacking cups, wooden fire engine, musical drum, normal tambourine, maracas...all stuff he loves. Ebay is pretty good. Have fun shopping :) xx

Thank-you for the tips ladies! Anyone know any shops with sales on at the moment? Will be looking on eBay as well but we all knows that nothing compares to going and browsing in shops :D

Xxx

Early Learning Centre often has stuff int he sale and is fun to looka round but some stuff is pretty pricey! sale stuff good though and good for ideas :) ENjoy :)

Lo loves his fisher price train, vtech my first laptop, vtech pop up ball and his cars suitcase from the Disney shop which he climbs all over x

I like Fisher Price toys but are a bit pricy, look at ebay auctions for a second hand toy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back