Towie!!!!

I have not seen made in chelsea but if it is like TOWIE i would definately be up for watching it as this programme has me in stitches every episode!

It's like towie so you will love it, they have become friends with certain towie cast, i seen pics of some of them out on the town together in the paper. It's on tonight so watch it :) I just made a thread about made in chelsea & i went to edit a word & for some reason i deleted the whole post, then i re wrote it all & it made another thread huh!! so theres two now lol. I just wrote in 1 of them for the mods to delete it.

Dont you just love arg! he is comical. Omg mark & lauren slept with each AGAIN last week, when will them two actually move on. They dont want to be with each other yet they cant live with out each other .. dont make sence. I knew it would be sam who got in his car dont understand sam either, mark is nothing but a RAT.

mark and lauren omg..BORING! they are as bad as each other!!!

sam is stupid for going out with mark skiing! grrr.

love joey.

Did anyone buy the star paper today ? Sam & billie fiares was beaten up, sam was left out cold & needed brain scans etc. Apperantly they where in a club on tottenham road called jacklack ( i think ) it was called. Some lady stole billies £2500 mulberry bag from the dance floor then fled, when sam & billie got outside the club, billie was attacked by 2 ladies, pulled to the ground by her head & was punched & a man had supposed to of threw a dig in too.

Afterwards sam gets a phone call from the person who stole billies phone, her phone was in her bag when it was stolen, so they got sams number, the person asked sam to meet her on a field in chigwell to get the phone back and she went with a friend & 10 of them jumped sam, left her out cold severely battered her. Why did she go, anyone would know that was a set up.

It's just disgusting how people can scoop this low because of jealousy!! thats all its about, jealousy! jealouse of sam & billie how nice looking they are, the fact there doing well for there selfs, yes all that they have maybe threw towie! but these people dont deserve to be beaten to death because of it. There is a video of billie getting attacked on your tube, a man stood & filmed it then posted it on your tube, a growin feckin man done that. If you type in billie fiars attack on you tube it will come up.

Last edited:
I seen it in the paper, so sick.. Hope they are both recovering well x

Thats disgusting dont know how anyone could do that!

Its a guilty pleasure for me. But it makes me sad that all the straight men in it are so vile talking about women and i can hardly belive how stupid they are, it really cant be true can it?
Have to watch it through my hands :) Dont get me started on Big Brother!!
HAHHAHAHAHA
X Daisy

Daisy hahaha, am the same bigbrother eek, arron hate him with a passion.
Have you seen the 1st nov Ok magazine cover, i seen it in a newspaper advertising it for this month & they only had Mark & lauren on it, saying mark & lauren are back together arghhhh whats wrong with that girl.

x

Shes an idiot, why would you go back to a man who has cheated on you every time you have been with him? I do wonder if the massive slap of makeup and the slutty dresses are a sign of massive insecurity.
But then maybe ok pay a lot of money for the story and they just do it for the cash?

Id rather be single than be so insecure and miserable. But maybe id be willing to pretend if there was 40,000 in it
X Daisy

LOL!! Theres always a feller for someone out there isnt there but she keeps clinging on the 10year on & off relationship they both had & out of them 10yrs they must of split up a thousand time she's mental. She must love being laughed & talked about.

xx

I really dont like arg at all hes such a weak willed tosser. Hope that his girlfreind dumps him for good soon he doesnt deserve her at all.
and Kirk was pretty vile to the two new girls this week. seems that if you are pretty or rich then you can be a vile as you want and girls will still come back to you.
xDaisy

Daisyt totally agree!! I bet if Lydia and Arg split up Gemma will be straight in there! And as for Mario, i so hope he goes off with Lauren. Does he not realise lucy is testing him? Sure go on a night out see how you feel about things, how is that yeah heres a free pass go sh*g who you like lol

Yes
Except Gemma sems like a lovely ladie and Arg would be a terrible boyfreind for her.
Mario was very cold to lucy and thats without knowing that she slept with Mark. Cant belive that she hasnt admitted it, how could you so boldly lie about something that might be on tv? Those eyelashes were bearly staying on during thier talk at the restaraunt!
Makes me sad though that on the suface they all seem sucessful and young and happy but all of them are miserable in thier realtionships. Doesnt give you much hope does it?
X Daisy

Ha, its so obvious the whole lucy mario relationship will not work out, now he has told her he doesnt want her to move in. Wonder when she will go cryin to mark.... Kinda felt sorry for Lauren when she heard Mark and Sam. Cant help who you love really can you. And Kirk ooooh i would love to give him a slap what a tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back