Towie!!!!

Laineymoo

Reaction score
OMG I cant believe there is not a TOWIE thread on here!!!

:wave: Hey am Lainey and am new to the site - and am a Huge TOWIE fan!

Joey Essex cheers me up so much on a Sunday & Wednesday Evening!:dance:

Hi Lainey, welcome to PF!

Eeeeee, I can't stand Mark Wright!! I didn't like Lauren in the first series, she was such a cowbag to Lucy, I ended up feeling sorry for her when she got back with Mark though! Loved Amy though, shame she's left.

Haven't been watching the new series, what have I been missing?

x

Last edited:
I love TOWIE...its my guilty pleasure, always cheers me up. They are so funny.
Miss July, there has been a fair bit going on. Some new characters. Sam and Joey not together, Mark and Lauren split up and Kirk and Lauren not together either. Lucy is with a new fella and Mark told him that he and Lucy 'got busy' a month ago :shock: so he wasn't too happy!! They are now on a 'break'.
There is more but the more I'm writing, the more I am thinking I need to get a life and stop watching too much tv, lol x

Lol Lisey! I used to enjoy watching it but I haven't bothered with this series. I read about Lucy and Mario splitting cos of Mark - it'd be a shame if Lucy went back to him, I reckon he needs to be on his own! x x

Joey Essex is my favourite - is he seriously that stupid?!!??! ha ha!

I agree I wasnt too sure about Lauren in the first few series, and I still question if she will try to get back with Mark - esp if Mark gets in on with Lucy again!!!!

Lol Joey is a laugh, I didn't think Sam was with him for anything other than making Mark jealous. Not keen on Kirk either. :shakehead: x x

TOWIE makes me laugh as it is all set round were I live so quite good to watch. Thing is that the people round there (not all but some) are like that!!
xxx

I think your totally right!

But is it just me but all the girls on that show are early 20s yet the look late 20s????

Sam's only just 20 isn't she? I thought she was more like 27!! :shock:

Harry defo looks the youngest (Joey looks quite young too).

All the make up and hair extensions etc ages them a lot. I bet if they toned their make up down they'd look younger straight away.

x x

love towie!! so over the lauren and mark thing tho....b.o.r.i.n.g
sick of seeing and reading about them everrryyyywhere!!!!!!

joey is amazing!!!

Joey is TV gold...I agree, don't think Sam was interested at all! x

Yip Sam looks so much older than her age!

Omg Joeys dress sense is crazy hahahha looking REAM!

Lol, his dress sense is odd :shock:
They do all look older...I am 28 and alot of them look my age, or older!! x

Love Towie, its deffo my guilty pleasure but not on long enough, theres more advertisments they should do a full hr every wed & sunday. That was soo funny on sunday night with mark wright & lucys feller, how embarrassing for lucys feller ( Mark ... i slept with your mrs, 3 wks ago ) Awkward hahaha. Then lucys feller tells mark to go look in the mirror cause he's reseeding ROTFL .. bet mark goes & gets a hair implant now lol.

Lucy is soo seedy isnt she just, that feller of her's just bought her a brand new bmw & she jumps in bed with mark. Mark is good lookin but he's not all that, he's a player & treats his woman like pooh, thats a put off straight away isnt it. Joe essex makes me laugh in his shorts hahaha. He's got kirk dressing like him now too haha. Sam is 23 not 20 but looks 29 her & her sister. Saying that amy was only 22 & she looked about 30, its all the make up & the way they dress isnt it.

I LOVE Jemma, she's fab! feel sorry for her cause she's so into mick isnt she, bless her, she was well gutted when maria went on a date with him, she's gonna be over the moon soon cause they split up hehehe. Will or wont jemma get it on with mick! ?? Hope so. She's going on a date with the greek twins cousin isnt she haha, whats it he said to jemma, when you go greek you wont walk for a week pmsl. Bit much like isnt it hahaha. Roll on sunday for my towie fix.

Last edited:
Hellooooo fellow towie lovers so glad I'm not alone, I love it! Mark Wright is a womanising prick he thinks he's something when he's seriously just a big headed arrogant pig, he isn't even that good looking, twat lol now I've got that out of my system haha

I love Mick :blush: he is hot, and a gentleman which us more than can be said about his immature son grrr so glad Maria is dating him, in your face Kirk!

Do you think Lucy slept with mark girls?? I'm not sure x

Yeah lucy slept with mark after the 105 club, she told marks sister jess to lie to everyone & say she slept in her flat, she lives opposite mark, when lucy never slept over at marks sisters jess, she stayed at marks flat.

Jess said she's not gonna lie anymore & tell lucys feller the truth if he ask's, cause she's making mark out to be a lier about sleeping with her. Lucy will never get over mark! she needs a good shake he's a numptey.

I have a soft spot for mick myself hehehe, did you watch it where he too marie on the moterbike to the seaside ? bought her loads of cockels mmm nom nom lol. She didnt like it did she, she likes mick for his money, his club, big house all his car's, shes not into mick for mick she's a money grabber that girl.

She dumps mick soon. Hate kirk with a passion, he's soo immature isnt he, spoilt too. Love arg he is proper funny. x

Last edited:
Mehh I can't stand Mark. He used to be on my Facebook before TOWIE and he was just as arrogant. :slap:

I'm sure Sam told everyone she was 20, I remember when TOWIE first started, when she was written about in the papers, she was noted as being only 19. :confused:

I'm another Mick fan, gotta love an older fella! :love:

x x

oooh cant believe i havent seen this thread before!!
Oh i love Mick too, such a gentleman. And although Kirk is immature and does act like a twonk most of the time i think i have a secret crush lol. Im blaming pregnancy hormones on that one!!

Mick is hot stuff! Does anyone remember when Mick was bringing Nicola champagne in the last series and Gemma thought it was for her lolol I laughed but felt so bad for her she has a heart of gold x

Awww poor Gemma, and you can tell she is seriously gutted about Mick and Maria, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back