Towie!!!!

I couldn't stop laughing at the faces she was pulling anytime their relationship was mentioned lol what do we think of the twins? Once you go Greek you can't walk for a week ya know :lol: x

LMAO i know Gemma kinda looked worried at that comment lol. I have just watched it now and cant believe those shorts Joey and Kirk were wearing. Whay are they thinking. And im really intrigued as to what chloe looked like before she had everything "done" lol

Gemma is hilarious lol I knowww those shorts are ridiculous Kirk is very easily influenced he will follow whoever he's chummy with at the time iykwim.

Harry is dead funny too lol I like the new Lauren, I hope she doesn't go back to mark x

Being from essex and not far from sugar hut unfortunately it's not totally true how Essex girls go on! When shopping in Brentwood recently I found Minnies and got to go in there- nice shop but totally tiny! Makes me laugh how they portray all essex people are like them! But I still have to watch it as it makes me cringe!

Lauren just seems totally laid back now and doesnt care what Mark is doing etc which is good cos he is no good for her, well to be fair he is no good for anyone cos he is a dog. Im not sure what i think to Mario yet but think it was a bit harsh telling lucy she couldnt go to jess's party incase she bumped into Mark.

i cant stand mark!!!!! who does he think he is! omg he annoys me!

Think he annoys everyone, he needs to find a girl he is head over heels for then she needs to treat him like crap lol

Couldn't agree more lol

She went to sams sleepover, when would that ever have happened before x

I know!!! Think those girls should stick together as it looks as though sam may fall back into Marks arms from what she said in last episode. Hope not!

Can't wait for tonight's episode!!! Gotta love "JIRK" pah hahhahahhahahhahahahha!

Also Bum Implants?!?

Ahhhhhh predictions who got in Marks car???

I vote Sam!!!

I say SAM got in marks car too eeek. x

It will be Sam, God do these women never learn. Yeah bum implants... anyone else think she looks like Freddie Mercurys Love Child??

Lmao of at Freddie Mercurys Love Child!!!

It's bound to be Sam she's been posting weird tweets!

Do these women have no self respect! Mark is a dog and will not change! I did chuckle myself thinking the freddie mercury thing but seriously she could! I saw a pic of her before she had her teeth done and they looked so much more natural before. Stick a tash on her and she could be a great impersonator!

i missed it lastnight! oh no! what happened?!

i havent seen last nights either gonna watch it on itvplayer when husband gets in lol

Last nights update. Well Kirk pulled some bird in the petrol station & invited her & a friend to sugar hut where he was holding a karaoke night. The girl & her mate turned up so kirk & joey sat with them & was talking about going on a double date, joeys idea ( Fishing & camping ) So they both agreed lol so maybe there next date will be seen on wednesday nights episode.

Lydia' was ranting on still, about arg leaving her with lucy & her feller & was pissed off that arg sticks up for mark everytime, arg was pissed off that lydia turned up to meet mark last wed night insted of lucy. So he went lydias new shop where she was with her mum & asked for a family meeting! they argued & lydia was telling him to get out the shop, they need a break etc etc, & telling her mum to keep out of it. Lydia's mum agreeing she needs to get on with mark because he's arg's best mate. Arg accused lydia of being a bully towards mark, lydia flipped!!

Chloe went to see a plastic surgen about bum implants, they took a pic of her arss now & showed her what it would look like afterwards, the consultant said she would not be able to sit down for 2 whole weeks onec its done & would have to lay on her side or stomach while she sleeps, also that she would feel like there is somthing in her bum cheeks & expressed that there not like breast implants. ( Chloe eat a bit more ) that should help your bum fill out LOL!!!

Chloe singing on the karaoke at sugar hut hahaha dredfull! lauren Goodger sang too not too bad!
Kirk sung too & he was actually quite good, ( move over arg theres a new frank sinatre in town ) LOL.

Thats all that went on to be honest it was quite crap! oh lucys feller talking to his sister, saying he belives lucy never slept with mark, & that mark is lying. Lydia told lucy that arg said mark is going to prove he is not lying! & she quickly changed the subject, wouldnt let lydia get a word in edge ways, Guilty is written all over face.

God you can tell am a proper towie fan cant ya pmsl. I just wish it was on a lot longer though! no sooner it starts its going off for advertisments, does anyone watch Made in chelsea ? On mondays E4.
Its just like towie i LOVE IT!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back