Totally zapped of energy

marie_77

Reaction score
I am totally zapped of energy. I am finding hard to eat something i like as evrything seems horrible. Then if i fancy it and eat it i cant stand it next day. Not been sick yet trying really hard not to be as it hurts my stomach. queasy feeling all day. food smells turn my stomach.
orange or apple juice is helping a little

marie x

aww hun i know its soo hard, i remember there were days when i felt like finding a corner and just curling up and sleeping all day. i was lucky and didnt really get m/s but felt nauseous 9am, 2pm and 9pm on the dot everyday for 4 weeks, funnily enough about 2 hours after id had a meal, but i refused to go shopping because the smells would make me feel so ill! Ginger biscuits help some people, or in the morning if u feel sick when u get up a plain biscuit like a digestive or rich tea apparently helps to calm ur tummy. hope u feel better soon x

Hope you're feeling better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I sometimes find that when I'm feeling sick if I force myself to eat it actually helps!

I feel exactly the same Marie!

This is my third week off work now as I am totally exhausted and I am really struggling to eat anything just the same as you. I am hoping this is all good as I have a scan on Wednesday morning to check progress and I am waiting for the day when the hormones balance out and I start to feel a bit better.

Hope you feel better soon Marie. How far are you now?

April xx

I feel so tired half the time that I can barely muster up enough energy to walk and talk LOL!

i am 8 +2 today. totally shattered i am supposed to go to shops for food buy cant get the will to go. think i am gettin down a bit. i know this is part of pg and so want this pg but i have no control over how i feel. the sick feeling is going nowhere and i am so tired.

marie x

I'm very very tired - my head of department said to me yesterday that I needed to go to Greece to review some audit files (so only a one day visit, probably travel out the night before) and I nearly cried and blurted out that I couldn't as I wasn't very well at the mo. He just looked at me oddly and I have arranged for another partner to do it.

Its difficult when you feel like this but can't explain to people or tell them why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back