Gone of meat

Sarah babe

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have gone off meat and am finding it really hard to find things i can eat. I used to love steak, poke, joints, mince the lot but now i can't seem to eat any did anyone else have this problem. and if so what did you eat as an alternative??

i dont want to live on salads for the rest of my preg!!!

:D

I went off meat in my first pregnancy bedfore I knew I was even pregnant! I ate Linda McCartney instead but it returned to normal a couple of weeks after the pregnancy ended.

I did, couldn't even stand the smell of any meat till i was about 5 months and mashed potato. Weird. Can't help with an alternative cos i hardly ate anything

I was the same. I have usually a sweet tooth but apart from mints I dont really eat sweet things now. I love salad just now Im in the 2nd tri but im still not too fussy about meat but I love smash!

Oh and red cola and fizz candy which I cant find anywhere.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i went of meat when i was preg the first time and im sorry to say iv never ate meat again it turns my stomach to think what it is im eating :(

i do miss big macs :(

thank you for your replies well im currently livin of salad and also fruit and thats it really thats all i can manage to eat !!!

I couldn't even look at meat until i was about 27 weeks then i could eat it but couldn't cook it.

I lived on special K, toast and chips with cheese lol

I went off meat and all proper food really. Only liked stuff like chips and greggs cheese and onions pasties!!! Never ate any fruit or veg either :?

i was a real meat eater!!! swore by the atkins diet... which is meat, meat and more meat!!! since becoming pregnant i can't stand the taste.... i manage to eat a little bit of chicken once a week if it's cut up small - like in a curry!!! i can eat a little bit of mice if it's in spag bol.... with lots of garlic and spices.... try eating fish! I eat fish now about 4 times a week... fish, chips and mushy peas.. or fish with spicy rice, fish with boiled potatoes and a fish sauce!!! you can eat loads of stuff... what about a stir fry with loads of been sprouts and veg... cheese is another good food!!! make sure it's cheese you can have when pregnant.... omlette with cheese filling... cook the egg well.... what about carbonara sauce with pasta... add a little bit of well cooked bacon on top (doesn't taste too bad if its crispsy bacon) jacket potato with cheese n beans.... i'm getting hungry now!!!!

there is so much you can eat...

x

Hayley i do hope you meant mince and not mice, i know they say people have weird cravings lmao :lol:

OMG - i have nearly wet myself laughing!!!! i did mean mince - sorry! not tried mice yet.... especially in spagetti bol....

x

:pray: thank god for that lol :lol: i dont normally comment on typos cos i do it myself but couldn't resist that one lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back