Hunger+Morning Sickness?

Froslass

Reaction score
Has anyone had sickness and hunger at the same time? I'm finding it hard at the moment..:( I'm hungry all the time, but the hunger is accompanied by the most horrible sickness/nausea...

If I can't find anything to eat that doesn't turn my stomach, then I vomit, if I eat the wrong food (it depends on what my dear stomach feels like digestinglol) then i vomit too. If i even so much as think of the wrong food it makes me sick. The only respite comes when Imanage to eat something that the thought of doesn't make me feel sick! So if that particular food doesnt happen to be in the cupboard it's time to bow down to the porcelain god..

I feel so bad for saying this, because I know sickness is a good thing, but I SO can't wait for it to be over (if it ever is)..

Has anyone else expericned anything similar? What foods do you find make it better? It's my big band contest tomorrow, and I've got to survive a 2 hour coach journey :shock: God Help me.

PS: The only time I dont feel sick is when I'm not hungry, but If i over eat, I feel sick too! Then I'm hungry again 5 mins later...

I've been getting a similar feeling. I feel sick and hungry at the same time and find it so weird. Luckily I have not been sick yet but feel it.

Im still sick at almost 24 weeks hun, Doctors alway told me to eat little & often, plain foods like white plain toast work for me. Apparantly your stomach being empty or your blood sugar gettin too low all contribute x

I feel exactly the same, hungry but also nauseous at the same time. I haven't been sick yet (thank goodness) but it's really not a pleasant feeling :(. I find that fruit goes down quite well and I had a taste for some sausages today but it is hard virtually not having an appetite for anything much anymore. I seem to be surviving on scraps of this and that depending on what I like/can bear the taste of.

hi hun

i feel sick most of the time too, and if i even think about the wrong type of food i feel like i could throw up!

i also feel like the kind of food i can eat changes from day to day, so its a bit difficult at the moment.

at least hubby is sympathetic, getting up with me early in the morning to feed me ginger biscuits!!!

gem xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back