Torn between two names

Oh I liked him too. He was bad and that made him good ;) lol xx

Absolutely but not in real life, I was attracted to too many of those in the past and decided to give my OH a chance as he was different. Best thing I ever did :) x

Lol ill happily take either spike or angel lol. ;)

I got a bit bored of the whole poor tortured soul thing with Angel. Spike though, couldn't get enough of him!! Yum yum!!

XX

Aye in my current state I'd jump any male at the moment lol but angel has more of the physical yum yum but spike has more of the excitement and less self pity lol.

I like the name Angel too. If we didn't name T.J. after his dad, 2 other choices I had for names was Angel and Christian. :) If I have another boy it will be Christian or Angel, if I have a girl it will be Kristian or Angel. Both names work! LOL :lol: I know both males and females named Angel and Christian/Kristian.

Well looks like buffy wins. Theres about an 80% chance now that baby will be called
Anya Williow

How did I miss this thread? When i first read you name option, Buffy was the first thing that popped into my head. The initials are unfortunate as Erin Willow is such a beautiful name. So is Anya Willow. Love the initial AWW.

The best initials I've ever seen was from a Prof at uni- her initials are ARG.

Now I'm going to drive my dw mad as I play the Once More with Feeling album!!!
"Look at me! I'm dancing crazy." :dance:

Last edited:
Lol that's such an awesome episode

Bunnies it must be bunnies!!!!!!!!!!

OK soooo
We are torn between 2 names they are both special to us for different reasons. And we will probably decide when she's born but I was just seeking your opinions. So our surname begins with a W

1st option: Erin Rose.
2nd option: Anya Willow.

My son's middle name also begins with a W so I like the similarities of that.
My son's first name is Irish so that's a point for Erin.
My weirdness about Erin is my online name for the past 10 years plus has been Eryinera which gets shortened to Ery and I'm worried Erin will also get shortened to Ery which feels a bit weird lol.

I like the idea of Anya, Rose and Willow. Not keen on Erin but I have a friend with a child called that and it doesn't suit her. Maybe that's why it puts me off.

Anya Willow or Willow Rose definitely gets my vote. I love floral names as they are timeless and beautiful. Like you say, it's a matter of deciding when she arrives and seeing which variation suits her best.

Incidentally, I never watched Buffy or Angel but was tempted with the nickname of Spike after Spike Milligan because my dad was a fan and we didn't want to name any of our babies after relatives / friends.

Aww thank you I hadn't actually rough of willow rose.... but that's a lovely combo! Spike is an awesome name too lol

I am considering the name Erin for mine too (one of a couple currently shortlisted) its not a name you hear of that often which appeals.
I also love the name Willow Rose, it has such a natural flow to it, very pretty.

It's funny how names go in and out of fashion. In the US in the 80s/90s, Erin was quite popular for girls. I went to school with several. But it's a name a rarely hear now, and when I do, it's Aaron for boys, but I have lived in Ireland.

If I choose between these two names, Anya Willow sounds more poetical in my opinion, but Anya is may be a simple name

Anya willow is what we went with :) we use the full name Anyanka sometimes at home but we didn't want school's to have to deal with that and bad pronunciations spellings etc. And out surname is 3 syllablea and 10 letters long lol so shirt names are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back