Maternity Jeans - HELP HELP HELP! UPDATED 27/12

debecca

Reaction score
OK girls I desperately need help!

I have been round every single shop witha maternity section and tried on jeans. TopShop size 8 have been the closest to fitting but they're still too big round the waist and they were too long anyway.

So I'm currently wearing a pair of Next size 8 petite jeans with a belt. Is the belt a problem?

If he is, I just CAN'T live in trackie bottoms for the next 18 weeks. Has anyone managed to find Size 6 petite or even just size 6 maternity jeans anywhere? Or even size 8 which are smaller?

Or is there another solution that I'm missing?

Help - I don't want to stop wearing jeans!

i found mothercare the best and i got a pair from pumpkin patch

I'm having the same issues at the moment. Will let you know if I come up with anything.

I have the mothercare jeans too they do them in a short leg but im not sure if they do a size 6 (try online) im in a 12 and they are big i have to keep pulling them up but im hoping i will grow into them.

Im not sure on the belt thing as i stopped wearing them :think:.

Hope you find some soon :hug:

(Good luck tomorrow at the docs)

The belt won't hurt the baby... They are really well protected in your tummy especially atm where they still have a lot of room and fluid...

What will probably happen is your belt might dig into your skin and make YOU sore, but it certainly won't harm your LO... If anything try one of those cord type belts so that it doesn't cut into you... :)

If babies could be harmed from wearing a simple belt round your waist, the human race probably wouldn't exist.... :shock:

I'm having the same problem! Topshop size 8's are the only ones that fit me ok, and they're quite pricey! I don't think a belt will hurt your baby :hug:

I have found that all maternity jeans except H&M fall down on me, and need a belt. I think its best to get quite tight fitting ones as denim does have a tendancy to stretch.

My H&M over bump skinny jeans are by way the best!

I've got size 8 Mothercare ones and they are very comfy and fit lovely only £20 as well so not too pricey. They have that stupid elastic adjuster in too that drives me insane because i can never get it too fasten right.

Hi I don't know if they are a good fit as I am not a size 6/8 but I know that dorothy perkins do maternity jeans in a size 6. Don't know if that's any help? You can also buy their stuff online if your shop doesn't do them..

Good luck xx

Mine are H&M and I LOVE them :) They are sooo comfy :)

The mothercare jeans are really generous in size so you might find their size 6 a bit big (if they do them).
My bottom half is size 12-14 normally and I found their size 12 was swimming on me to begin with

I have Dorothy Perkins, 2 pairs of combats, 2 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of black trousers, they are all the under bump ones with the pully elastic on the insides.

They do size 6 (definately online) and petite if you need it, the prices are good and they are comfy and smart looking.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :dance:

Thank you to the lovely lady who suggested Dotty P's... I tried on all 10 different styles of maternity jeans in a size 8 there today and they were ALL too big except one pair... which I now own!

No more belts for me!

PM me if you want to know style / code information for jeans so you can get the same pair. They are so comfy and ace. I am happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back