• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top spammers...

Lou

Reaction score
I'm number 27 at the moment, just infront of sweetcheeks :D

Go to the members list, change the option at the bottom to post count descending and see how much you post....

urchin is top dog :clap:

:lol:

sarah113 - 16141 :shock:
I don't know how she does it with 5 kids under 6 :lol: :lol: :lol:
superwoman :hug:

I was 44 but with this post I am 43 because me and Valentine had the same post count :lol:

To be fair, and not wanting to make anyone look like they sit on here and ignore their kids or anything, it doesn't take into account your joined date so you could have made them posts over years, so its not really a reflection on the amount of time you sit on here, its also when you joined too :)

Jade&Evie said:
I was 44 but with this post I am 43 because me and Valentine had the same post count :lol:

Oi!

P.S. Just moved your 'What Are You Up To Today' post to Off Topic from TV, Film and Entertainment.

Xxx

:rotfl: Valentine I will beat you- I seem to be planning on posting my thread everywhere :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lou said:
To be fair, and not wanting to make anyone look like they sit on here and ignore their kids or anything, it doesn't take into account your joined date so you could have made them posts over years, so its not really a reflection on the amount of time you sit on here, its also when you joined too :)

In which case maybe a better comparison would be the average posts per day in your profile?

Mine is:
Total Posts: 3935
[0.29% of all posts / 3.91 posts per day]

Total posts: 1974
[0.14% of all posts / 7.05 posts per day]

Last visited: -
Total posts: 6583
[0.48% of all posts / 4.66 posts per day]

I have big breaks away from the forum so mine is probably not very accurate. I havent been an active poster since my joined date.

:D

zebrastripes said:
99...but it's the quality not the quantity of my posts.... :lol: :lol:

I reckon you must have clocked yours :lol:

oh no im poster no 99 :lol:

...I've been simonizing,simonizing the post count!!

(oh god. Death of a Salesman is taking over!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back