• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top spammers...

Mel&Bean said:
number 11, come on top ten :cheer:

With a newborn....no chance :D

All your future posts are going to be 3:30am ones :lol:

Lou said:
Mel&Bean said:
number 11, come on top ten :cheer:

typed one handed with loads of spelling errors :wink:

when i open up firefox ive got it set up to open up pregnancy forum in one tab, facebook in another and hotmail in a 3rd :oops:

Sam&Alice said:
Lou said:
[quote="Mel&Bean":3p0bj8vo]number 11, come on top ten :cheer:

when i open up firefox ive got it set up to open up pregnancy forum in one tab, facebook in another and hotmail in a 3rd :oops:[/quote:3p0bj8vo]

How do you do this, I like this :lol:

My tabs are here, yahoo, facebook and youtube :)

Sam&Alice said:
when i open up firefox ive got it set up to open up pregnancy forum in one tab, facebook in another and hotmail in a 3rd :oops:

Oooh, how do you do that? I've got them in my clicky toolbar thing at the top, but have to open a new tab for each one.

My top three sites too :oops:

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Sam&Alice said:

Oooh, how do you do that? I've got them in my clicky toolbar thing at the top, but have to open a new tab for each one.

My top three sites too :oops:

Valentine Xxx

Open up the tabs as you want them.... then go to tools, options, and click on use current pages under home page. It will save each web site address as you currently have it and open them up everytime you open firefox. :D

yep, pf, facebook and hotmail are my top 3

then ebay, abbey and the sun haha :lol: :lol:

haha was on msn last night and was typing slowly, still at least i have a reason for my bad spelling now :rotfl:

Sam&Alice said:
Lou said:
[quote="Mel&Bean":1kh5on49]number 11, come on top ten :cheer:

when i open up firefox ive got it set up to open up pregnancy forum in one tab, facebook in another and hotmail in a 3rd :oops:[/quote:1kh5on49]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats what mine is set up to do except facebook is minimins lol

I'm 291 at the moment. I suppose it's ok seeing that between September 2008 and November 2008 I didn't post much.

This is from my profile:
Last visited: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:18 am
Total posts: 1165
[0.08% of all posts / 3.63 posts per day]
Search user’s posts
Most active forum: Adult / Members Only Area
[ 383 Posts / 32.88% of your posts ]
Most active topic: Count to 1 million thread :)
[ 129 Posts / 11.07% of your posts ]

:oops: I'm 41 now... moving up in the world (Valentine.... you are 42 :moon: :moon: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back