• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top spammers...

Total posts: 17720
[1.29% of all posts / 12.61 posts per day]

Half of my posts I don't class as "mine" though if that makes sense.

Stuff like the stickies and answering tech questions and stuff, not stuff I'd post if I was a regular member.

Will ask Laura about quick reply :)

sarah113 said:

That's cause you always take the time to welcome new members on the Introduction threads and congratulate new arrivals (I notice :hug:)

I'm 30th, with 5.76 posts a day. Respectable. I like to think I share my posts are always poignant and relevant :angel:

As well as informative, witty, supportive blah blah blah................... :D

Im 17th :lol: 2years tomorrow since I joined too! :dance:

Total posts: 8846
[0.64% of all posts / 12.12 posts per day]

39 :oops:

total posts: 5962
[0.43% of all posts / 6.65 posts per day]

ooo... im almost at 6000 :lol:

:talkhand: to be fair though all of my posts are meaningful and helpful.

:lol: I'm going to bump the count to a million thread....

266, thats appalling considering how much of the day I actually spend on here :lol:

I'm 250! I've been here over a year now and I log on EVERY day! I think I must just be lazy at actually posting :oops:

Mine is rubbish! Number 302

Total posts: 1135
[0.08% of all posts / 1.82 posts per day]
Show your posts

I was too shy to post much to begin with, now I am here every chance I get, and I have got an internet phone now so you won't be able to get rid of me!

Come on ladies, I havet seen anyone beat my 19.39 posts per day yet :oops: :oops: :oops:

IM NOT A SPAMMER!! :shakehead: :shakehead: Stop saying it! I can hear you you know!! :wink:

lea m said:
Come on ladies, I havet seen anyone beat my 19.39 posts per day yet :oops: :oops: :oops:

IM NOT A SPAMMER!! :shakehead: :shakehead: Stop saying it! I can hear you you know!! :wink:

and read lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back