**October's Prize Draw:Come to the chatroom 8pm Sunday!**

LauraB

Reaction score
Roll up, roll up! Here's your chance to enter this month's FREE mini prize draw, where ONE lucky winner will get to choose ONE of five super prizes!

The free draw will take place on Sunday 21 October at 8pm. Please ensure that you read the Terms of the Draw at the bottom of this post before entering.

How To Enter

Our free mini prize draw is open to all active members - by that, we ask that you have a minimum total post count of 150, and that you also made at least 25 posts last month (ie, September 2007). You must also live in the UK (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post). Please ensure that you read the Terms of the Draw at the bottom of this post before entering.

To enter, all you need to do is follow these three steps:-

1) Create an email addressed to freedraw @ pregnancyforum.co.uk (without the spaces);

2) Enter your Forum Username in the subject line of your email;

3) Click 'Send'! And that's it - there's no need to write anything in the body of the email, your forum username in the subject line is all that I need.

Now take a look below at this month's choice of five fabulous prizes - straight from the shelves of top parenting stores Kiddicare, Mothercare, Early Learning Centre and Blooming Marvellous. Or, if you're pretty much kitted out for your baby then why not treat yourself to something special from one of our two favourite UK adult shops SexShop365 or SexToys? Don't forget to enter our free mini prize draw, to be in with a chance of being this month's lucky winner!

1st Choice

Bumbo from Kiddicare (usual price £25.97)
Award-winning seat for babies aged 3-14 months - take your pick from pink or blue!
Click on the picture below to find out more ...

2nd Choice

Grobag® Egg™ Room Thermometer from Mothercare (usual price £19.99)
Changes colour (blue, yellow, orange or red) depending on the temperature! Creates a soft nightlight glow.

3rd Choice

VTech Sing & Discover Piano from Early Learning Centre (usual price £20.00)
Suitable for ages 6-30 months. Comes with singalong microphone and easy-to-turn music sheets.

4th Choice

Nightlight & Music Player from Blooming Marvellous (usual price £21.99)
Voted 'Best Buy' by Mother & Baby magazine, it plays soft lullabies and has a soft, glowing nightlight.

5th Choice

£25.00 to spend on the adult goodies of your choice! Take your pick from SexShop365 or SexToys.

Terms of the Draw

To be eligible for entry and winning, you must be an active member - by that, we ask that you have a minimum total post count of 150, and that you also made at least 25 posts last month (ie, September 2007). You must also live in the UK (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post). Each eligible member is entitled to a single free entry into our prize draw. To enter the draw, please follow the instructions given in the How To Enter paragraph at the top of this post. As entries are received, they will be allocated a number (not necessarily in order of time received) posted onto a hidden thread which will be stored in the moderators' private forum. This thread will be timestamped with the date/time of its final edit, and will be moved onto the public forum AFTER the winning number has been chosen, so that anybody who is interested can see that the numbers were allocated to entrants BEFORE the winning number was chosen. On the draw date, one member will be selected at random and will be asked to choose one number from a range of numbers, which will depend on the number of entrants (ie if 52 members enter, then the selection of numbers to choose from will be 1-52). The winning number, and the winning member's forum username, will then be announced at the top of this thread, and the hidden thread containing numbers and usernames will be moved across into the public forum, as mentioned above. The winner will be able to choose ONE of the above gifts as their prize. In order to receive their prize, the winner will need to provide their address details, email address and a contact telephone number, to myself so that I can make arrangements for their prize to be delivered to them (UK delivery only - non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post). None of the information collected is divulged to any third party at any time, apart from where the winner's prize is despatched directly from the store to the winner (which is quicker and saves me paying two lots of postage costs!). Prizes can only be despatched to a UK address (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post) and a signature will be required to take receipt. Sorry, there are no cash alternatives to the prizes specified above.

Closing date for entries is Sunday 21 October 2007 at 4pm and the winning number will be chosen and announced at 8pm that evening. See announcement line at the top of the forum closer to the draw date. Good luck!

Note 1: non-UK members may still enter the free mini prize draw, however if the winner requires their prize to be delivered to a non-UK address, then they must cover the cost of overseas postage themselves. Payment for overseas postage will only be accepted via PayPal (sorry, no other payment method is available).

ooo..ive entered.

(21st is my OH's birthday! if i won i could buy him some late birthday 'adult' prezzies :wink: :lol: )

sextoys.co.uk??

:shock: i love that website (am i allowed to say that :oops: )

I've entered... And I am in total understanding of the payment for any overseas delivery... through Paypal (which I prefer anyway)...BUT... I've never won anything in my life so... BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ....But I stil accept the conditions and terms..

greendayrock said:
how do i know how many posts i did last month???
Click on the 'profile' button at the bottom of any of your posts, then click on 'Find all posts by [greendayrock]' under the 'Total posts' section. That will bring up a list of your posts in descending date order - you'll then have to sift through to find and count your September ones ... a bit of faffing about but it's the only way unfortunately :lol:

:( something tells me i need more me time on the pc only 21 posts last month :oops: it seems ive turned from a spammer to being almost non existent on here :shock:
good luck all in the draw xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Rach, there's always next month! Just four more posts and you'll be in! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back