Took a test

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
when i had that really bad bleed an all that pain i decided to take a test to see if i was actually pregnant and it came back negative so now im thinking the docs were wrong but i just cudnt believe the amount of pain i was in when i was off like 2 months near enough an bled straight away it made me think i was pregnant an thought that OH still had swimmers.
I feel a right prat thinking i cud of been but my bodys all over the shop at the min but i do know that ive not had a period like that before only when i miscarried sept 09 it felt like that like loooooads of blood an small clots in the blood an ive never had blood clots in my blood not even in a period before so i dont no what my bodys playing at at the minute.
the pain has now gone just still slight bleeding now so im nearly off thank god.
I dont wana another peiod anytime soon if it got like that again :L.
Docs wudnt even check me to see if i had lost one or not.
Im left thinking that was a bad period i mean one that i had not in ages like the 2 months i wasnt on for so maybe my body is not back to normal yet since having tristan.
I dont like my body at the mo grr lol x

I think it takes a long time to get back to normal, and hormones wont settle down properly for maybe a year or so. Remember what's normal after having a baby might not have been what it was like beforehand. Chin up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back