Pain in my left arm

Flame

Reaction score
I have got an odd pain in my left arm, it kind of started in the middle of the joint and felt like the bruise where i had blood taken last week, but it seems to have moved up my arm, anyone got any ideas what it could be?

I keep worrying that it might be a bloody clot.

Hmm the only thing I know about pain in the left arm is that it can be a sign of a heart attack.

Sorry lol - didn't mean to scare you. I'm sure it's not that - it's just the only thing that I associate left-arm pain with though.

It could just be residual injection pain.

I would get it checked out though if it still hurts tomorrow.

Thanks, its still here today only it is now in my arm, shoulder and my chest when i breathe, it feels like a muscle ache but i havent lifted or done anything really. Its really worrying me now but there are no doctors surgery's open so that i can get it checked out and after sitting at the hospital for nearly 5 and a half hours last thursday i am a bit reluctant to go there again. :(

If you don't want to go up to the hospital, ring the NHS number they maybe able to help you :D

I've called the NHS Direct and i am now waiting for an out of hours doctor to call me back which could take up to 6 hours!!.

They originally wanted to call me an ambulance :shock:

I had a pain a bit like that and was told it was the baby on a nerve, but get it looked at as you dont know I would go to the hospital if its getting worse.

Well i have just got back from the emergency doctors, and she said i seem to well to have a blood clot and that she is 99.99999% sure that it isnt that and that it is just muscular, but i have to go back if i get breathless or start coughing up blood.

I have sat down and now typically it hurts even more, the pain is not in my arm anymore it is mainly in my chest.

I didnt realise that blood clots were more common when you are pregnant either until tonight :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back