Too scared to do a pregnancy test incase I miscarry again.

charl87

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new here and just wanted a little advice.
I miscarried on the 3rd May at only 5 weeks but I was devastated. Now I am trying to work out if I am late or if I have my dates all wrong?!
Do you count the day you miscarried as your 1st day of your last period?? So confused by all of this....If I do that would mean I was due on yesterday but it never came?
Don't want to do a test until I am sure I was actually due on.
Thank you in advance for any advice I get!!
xxxxxxxxx

My periods were messed up from my mc I'm Afraid instead of an approx 30 day cycle it took 45 days to come back so wAs over 2 weeks later than usual. But others have got bfps straight after mc xx

I think I have read that many different stories that I really got myself confused.
I have had no symptoms of a period coming on so I will wait a couple more weeks and see what happens.

Thank you!! xx

I was also looking for answers when this happened to me.
I lost very early too and wondered if I would ovulate and when to calculate from.
we decided to try again for a baby straight away and I got pregnant without a period in between.
My dates seem to indicate that it went from the day of my heaviest bleed.
I think every case is different but I know of many cases where people got pregnant straight afterwards.
xxxx

I've never been through this and I'm sorry for your lose, but my friend miscarried last year and she took a pregnancy test that came up positive, but it was because her hormones had still not gone back to normal and she was just late for her period. I'd advise going to the doctors for the test because it can be hormones if it comes up positive.

Hi Hun good luck, I mc at 5 weeks on the 21 may. I'm counting the first day of mc as day one. I bled for four days so it was the same time frame as a usual period (obviously not the same though). I've decided that I'm not going to test till about a week late.

Did you have any symptoms when you were pg? Xx

I counted the first day that my m/c began as day one of my cycle. I had a 41 day cycle after the m/c xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back