too early for movement?

Kayelle

Reaction score
Hey was just wondering if I was too early to feel anything? I was measured at my scan to now be 14 weeks tomorrow, but I think they put me back too far as my dates would make me 16 weeks on weds.

Anyway, out with oh and m&fil down in their social club, bit of bingo then a singer comes on. This was first time since bfp that I have been around club-loud music, and I swear I felt like a little flutter and several tiny little taps from inside towards my back.
So hope that was Lo having a lil boogie as it was magical ! Oh had had a few drinks and was very close to years lol

Its possible as loud noises have always made mine wriggle. Went to the cinema other week and everytime a loud noise came on i got a kick lol x

My first think it was about 16 weeks, second 14 weeks and this one im pretty sure it was around 12 weeks xx

Wow exciting!

I still haven't felt my litlle nugget kick yet :(

I first felt Pip at 14 weeks. Felt like popping candy in my lower belly :D

It is possible it is bubba xx

I felt my first at about 14/15 weeks I think can't remember I was in bath and had hand there and felt a tap. Defo felt movements after 16 weeks x

How long are your cycles hunny if they are long like mine it is possible for them to put you back 2 weeks :) I have 31 day cycles and last time was put back 3 days.

I felt mine at 14 weeks! It was like bubbles in tummy, it's so lovely!! Now I can really feel it wriggling around like a little fish!! It's such an amazing feeling :) x

I felt bump at about 14 and half weeks, just like popping in my belly. Feel it most days, maybe one or two times. Can't wait for Propper kicks!! Xx

Last edited:
I haven't felt anything yet :( Midwife said on Thu it could be 20 weeks before I feel anything. Anyone else still waiting??

I'm still waiting hellywelly :(

I have an anterior placenta though so not worrying as such yet.

I'm not sure of the length of my cycles but they aren't that long :-(
Was just lil taps, but was amazing :) can't wait to feel him/her all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back