Too early for morning sickness to subside?

Susanne

Reaction score
Hi girls, Has anybody else stopped (pretty much) feeling sick at just over 8 weeks? I was feeling very sick from very early on, but over the last few days there has been hardly any sickness at all. Which is nice, of course, but I thought it wasn't meant to happen until about 12 weeks or so? Should I be worried or count myself lucky?

I had a week where I thought wow I feel better this week, could actually eat and stuff, thought I was leaving the joys of daily vomitting behind me but don't worry it'll come back! :eek:) I'm still feeling fairly rough again now, so don't worry it's normal for symptoms to fade in and out a bit! x

I think I remember someone saying that it can subside when the placenta takes over at about 8-9 weeks so could be that?
xxxxx

i was very sick at 6 and 7 weeks, but sickness went away this week.....don't worry huni...i'm sure it's all normal and will prob come back with a vengence

I don't have the feeling of being sick but I do just need to throw up very suddenly all the time, it's v. inconvenient.. a bit of warning would be nice!

I was horrendously sick at weeks 4 - 6 then it almost stopped, i just had trapped wind and constipation problems, now in week 11/12 ive been sick 12 times in 1 day and feel rubbish. Hope its just a blip and goes again.

My sickness asubsided at 8 weeks now it is on off from day to day hun!

up, mine too. I had almost a week of no symptoms at 8 weeks and got in a right 2 and 8! But i'm afraid the sickness came back. Its easing right off again now. I suspect it comes and goes for a lot of people.

I had evil all-day nausea for a while but actually, i feel exactly as i did when i wasnt pregnant. I am not letting it worry me, i did a clearblue (had a spare) the other day and it came back positive... I am just accepting that this pregnancy is a walk in the park compared to the last one and i am going to enjoy it :)

If its all over with the sickness for you then bloody huurrahh for you! Try having it for 18 weeks. Its NOT fun and im NOT a fan! LOL! xxxx

yep, same as the others. i got mine at 8 weeks and then it disappeared..yay! and now its back again...boo!

don't worry if urs doesn't come back though hunny, everyone is different it seems xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back