Too Close to Home! (peodiphile)

kazlin

Reaction score
I was flicking through my local paper yesterday when I came across the heading 'peodiphile!'

Apparently this sicko who was done for taking 'pictures' of children didn't report to the police station for his annual check and was fined.
This sicko lives minutes down the road from me, minutes down the road from our local primary school and a childrens playground.
He lives on a newly developed estate that seems to be very family orientated (one of my mates lives there with her partner and year old daughter).

Can't they put convicted peodiphiles somewhere away from where there are schools and playgrounds etc. It makes my blood boil! :x

That must be horrible, to be in that situation.

Does your friend no this?

Hopefully in time he will move away before your kids are old enough to be going out on their own

:hug:

can you not write to the local authority and tell them how you feel, and maybe get other parents in the area to sign it as well?

Don't get me wrong - I agree they should be in a prison for life - but do you not realise that wherever you live in Britain - there will be a paedophile living close by?

I worked with one (managed him) and didn't know until he got sentenced :shock: I have a registered sex offender living opposite me.

Far better to educate your children about all possible risks or to campaign for a change in the law then spend energy trying to get one offender moved - unfortunately it doesn't work. The courts argument is that they have to live somewhere and there is nowhere that isn't near families or schools or parks or nurseries

I understand that they have to live somewhere, but the school and play area are just a jump away from the estate.

I in no way agree with vigilante groups as I believe that this just breeds violence (some people just like the aggravation) but I know of places around which aren't a mere stones throw away from childrens areas. Move them to those places.

libs said:
Far better to educate your children about all possible risks

I definately will when Daniel is old enough to understand.

The pervert who abused me got housed OPPOSITE a primary school :x

Sadly, looking at the numbers of people who download/distribute child pronography etc, there must be many many more sex offenders out there than we will ever know. I would treat most people with some suspicion...I would be very vigilant about where my children were and who they were talking to and I would educate them about the dangers.
It is a sad state of affairs.

DD's headmaster when she was in primary was caught under operation ore (the police operation to catch online pervs) He was even using the school laptop. :shock:

I often say they should find a random island that nobody uses, fence it off, and ship them all over and let them fight their own corner together. Survival of the fittest and all that, let them kill each other off..

But I'll probably get in trouble for saying that so I'll hover my finger over the *edit post* button.

leckershell said:
I often say they should find a random island that nobody uses, fence it off, and ship them all over and let them fight their own corner together. Survival of the fittest and all that, let them kill each other off..

But I'll probably get in trouble for saying that so I'll hover my finger over the *edit post* button.

I'm in trouble too then cos I agree :lol:

Kaz hun, I know how horrible it is when you find this out...when my 2 were little I moved into a lovely new flat, spent loads doing it up and was really proud of it. I'd noticed the back wall of the garden next door had a big religious muriel painted on it but didnt think anything of it.

Then a lady from across the road knocked on my door with a petition....the house next door to me was...get this.....a halfway house for recently released peado's!!!! :shock: :shock:

I started looking for somewhere else to live immediately, but then a few days later one of them knocked on my door with a big sack of bread rolls, telling me he wanted to share his bread with me and my children. I slammed the door on his face but he started shouting through the letter box that all he wanted to do was share his bread with us. Never been so frightened in my life :cry:

But yeah what a great idea, put a load of them in a house together :roll:

That island sounds much more like it!

I've often thought it, glad it ent just me lol

Stick on the island all the pedo's and all the lifers from jails (free's up some space then too)... so you'd have pedo's, murderers, rapists... all the proper hardcore scum (if there's any doubt they aren't guilty then leave them in jail til it's definate that they are guilty), then send them off to my island of fun, and let them battle it out. Everyone hates pedos, so no doubt the others would team up and get rid of them lot first, then probly the rapists.

Saying that, I think there's a film about it actually.

*runs for cover just in case my views are a little extreme*

Sorry but if there was a pervert living near me and I knew where they lived I would make their life hell and so miserable that they would beg to be moved somewhere else. Its absolute nonsense, why should we put up with it? theres no way on this earth I would live alongside a peadophile and do nothing about it. And all this 'they have to live somewhere' sorry but why are we so accepting of them? They don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us let alone be housed all comfy and in communities with children and decent humans living decent lives and trying to protect themselves and their children from evil *******s.

oooo makes me mad as hell. They should be in prison for life or given the death penalty.

I hate the argument that they can be re-rehabilitated and "deserve" a second chance...simply because I believe its a matter of sexuality and something that cant be "cured". If someone finds kids attractive that is never going to change IMO. No more than you can "cure" homosexuality (not that that I think that should be, just making a comparison)

Its that reason alone that IMO makes peado's dangerous for life and they should be kept away from children for life. Either in prison, or an island, or being put to death...just aslong as they cant get their filthy hands on another child EVER!

glitzyglamgirl said:
simply because I believe its a matter of sexuality and something that cant be "cured". If someone finds kids attractive that is never going to change IMO. No more than you can "cure" homosexuality (not that that I think that should be, just making a comparison)

Spot on.

Damn them :evil:

glitzyglamgirl said:
leckershell said:

I'm in trouble too then cos I agree :lol:

Me too... There must be island somewhere they could use... If all else fails, maybe they could fence off part of antarctica?

Whats that Japanese film when all the school kids go to an Island and have to kill eachother? (I don't mean to cause offence by the film being kids killing eachother seeing as we are talking about peado's, the talk about Island's just reminded me of it thats all).

Battle royale!! thats it!!

Did any of you watch Louis Theroux(sp?) last night? He had gone to visit a jail in America.

There was part of a prison which was sectioned off for mens 'own protection' yep, a lot in there were peodiphiles. He chatted to two of them who had found god, asked what their crime was and the cop out answer was that a demon had overtaken one of them. This bloke wouldn't reveal his crime though. OH and me reckon that he was one, he had a very odd and sleazy look about him.

What I think they should do is when peodos are sentenced, let them have zero protection inside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back