Tf

Awww hon, he's such a wee cutie. Well done you x

Many congrats hun, hope Tomos is home with you very soon and that you have a speedy recovery xx

Oh wow, he is so beautiful - congratulations, i hope its not too long befire you bring him home xx

Ahhh hes gorgeous congratulations Mstar...you take care and look forward to following little fellas progress xxx

He's tiny but perfect, he looks so serene with his bunny, congratulations.

Congratulations, hope hes home with you soon.

Congratulations, I pray he continues to go from strength to strength x

Congrats hon and hope little man is home with u soon - he is beautiful and sounds like a real fighter trying to breathe all on his little own - gotta love that!!!! x x x x

Congrats hunni he is beautiful and sooo tiny! Hope he puts some weight on for you soon hunni xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aw how good to see pictures after the texts and he is in an open cot which is fab our little on is still in an incubator

congratulations xx

Thank you everyone.

Tomos continues to make good progress. He has been moved from ICU to special care and is now just getting feeds through his gastric tube rather than a drip, and is putting on weight nicely.
We've started getting some skin to skin time and over the next couple of weeks we are going to try introducing him to breast feeding. He seems to have a strong suckling reflex but it will take some time before he'll be off the gastric tube.

xxxxxx

Fantastic news, really pleased he is doing so well! Those gastric tubes are a pain as they always pull them out themselves, and then get upset when they get a new one put back down again! hope he is off it soon, and well done for perseveruing to try the breastfeeding too that will help him

Last edited:
im so glad he is making progress ad your getting to have cuddles xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back