Tommorow I find out: UPDATED

Mel_

Reaction score
Hey all.
Just wanted to say this really because most ppl dont understand how this feels but i know you guys will.
Tommorow afternoon I have my scan that will tell me if my baby has the same problem as it's sister who became an angel on 25th of May. I'm trying hard to stay positive but i'm scared, TBH i've prepared myself for the worst so I think I'll be shocked and scared if they tell me its ok (that sounds really stupid)
I'm trying to feel positive, I've been looking after myself (not that i didnt last time) I've been taking my folic acid and eating well and i've given up smoking and I've done everything I can and I dont have the same bad feeling that there's something wrong that I had last time, so I hope its ok.
Anyway thanks for reading my little worry.
Mel
XXX

Well done for giving up smoking first of all :D

I really hope things turn out well for you, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :hug:

hope everything goes well tomorrow.

tc

will be thinking of you tomorrow hun,let us know how you get on :hug: xx

hope everything goes well with your scan tomorrow

Wishing you lots of luck for today :angel:

Hiya

As Kirsty says WELL DONE FOR GIVING UP SMOKING :dance: that's a big thing to be proud of. Also, good luck for today. I know it's hard, and you want to protect yourself, but try to think positively - what you wish for may come true :hug:

Pea x

Good luck for today, and as other have said well done on giving up smoking :hug:

Good luck. It is't silly to be scared either way. I know that if there was a chance of my baby having anything wrong I would still be worried after getting an all clear. Hope the result is what you want.

Hey all
Firstly thankyou all for wishing me luck, it was lovely to see.
My scan went well the sonographer I had was the lady who done my scan before and found Bean's problem which anyone else may have missed because Bean was hiding, anyway she was fantastic my baby has 2 feet 2 hands a perfect little beating heart and thankfully it's head seems to be round and it's brain seems normal, unfortunatly it is a little too early to tell if everything is alright but so far so good, which is very reassuring.
I have another scan in 2 weeks and another 2 weeks after that, so fingers crossed.
Thanks again everyone.
XXX

well great news so far keep my fingers crossed it continues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94