Tommee tippee teats

clarey

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if you can tell what flow theses teats are by looking at them? there is a number 1 on the ones i have but they came with my sterilser and i cant find any info on what size holes they have! I think my LO is having probs keeping EBM down after using these bottles so was wondering if its the flow rate giving her probs, although she copes pretty well with the boobie fountains :lol:
Thanks

There's numbers 1.slow, 2.medium, 3.fast & Variflow TT CTN teats :) :hug: Bottle teats are a lot easier than nipples with their flow and so she may be getting more and faster milk through a bottle and is why she's a bit sickly afterwards, it could be something else though as well, but that's one option yes :hug:

http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/department/teats/

Is she throwing it all up, or just a bit? When babies have bottles they sometimes take too much (as it is so easy to get it out), they then bring this extra bit back up a little while later. Ella did this loads at the beginning, but does it less now.

thanks girls, I thought 1 was prob the slowest teat anyway, just thought i would check in case i could get a slower one!

I'm pretty sure its the whole lot that comes back when it happens lol, we are both absolutely covered :? had to just plonk her in the empty bath the other night while I stripped off myself cos there was nowhere else to put her when covered in curdled milk :lol: poor lil thing. She doesnt seem that bothered though! She has a bit of a reflux prob anyway so been giving her EBM with infant gaviscon in but not great if she cant keep a bottle down! oh well will persevere :roll: :D

you could try the dr brown bottles they come with extra slow teats? and a special vent system that might help the sickness. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back