Teats?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I've just moved Poppy onto the medium flow teats (we use tommee tippee closer to nature bottles) and it says they are for 3 months+.
Sounds a bit stupid, but I'm not damaging her little tummy by filling it too quickly using the teats early am I? I know that sounds a bit daft but I want to be sure!
She's fine with them, she doesn't choke or anything, but she takes 6oz at a time now and it just takes AGES to feed her with the slow flow teats!

Last edited:
She'd let you know if they were upsetting her hun. I moved my LO onto medium flow teats at about 9 weeks and he's fine.

just watch for her taking extra air in but if she not gagging she must be ok x

She'll be fine, she'd let you know if they were too fast for her. One of the signs of them needing to move up a teat is feeds taking ages.
I moved AJ from stage 1 to vari-flo as they suited him better than stage 2. :)

I changed Brooke over too and she didn't even bat an eyelid! She's feeding a lot better on the medium flow teat too x

I kept Sophia on the 0-3 months one till last week, oops!!!

She'll let you know if she's not coping I'm sure!

Jack went onto no.2 teats at 8wks because he also took ages to feed and he kept sucking the teats in on themselves. He didn't even notice lol x

you wont do any damage hun, midwife told me to change over to no2 when he was about 4wks as he kept falling asleep before he finished as he was tiring himself out. he didnt get on with them and kept dribbling his milk out because too much was flowing out, so we went back to no1 but have swapped over to no2 last week and he drinks from them fine now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back