Best slow flow teats

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Ok so I think we have figured out that Riven is sicking up after every feed because the flow is too quick on the tommee tippee bottles. The teats are the slow flow ones but are still too quick.

Can anyone recommend the best slow flow teats or bottles?

Xxx

We use tommee tippee ones, funnily enough tho we got advised coz harrison is a sicky baby to use a faster flow teat so they dont take in so much air when they suck which can cause them to be sick so might be worth trying the medium flow ones to see how you get on?? You will be using them eventually so its worth buying them to test them out!!
xxx

I have swapped to MAM anti colic bottles from TT and am really pleased with them - would recommend them to anyone. xxx

i swapped alfie 2 weeks ago to med flow tt teats as he was screaming and going mad at every feed and this has calmed him down as he can now suck as little or as hard as he wants to suit him :) my pack came with 2x med flow teats so if urs did you can try that before buying an alternative x

I feel so stupid as I didn't even know you had to change teat sizes!!! Good job I have found out now before he arrives!! Xx

We use advent anti colic ones and they are really good. Has a slow flow aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back