tommee tippee CTN teats

Redshoes

Reaction score
Isaac moved to the medium flow tommee tippee CTN teats at 2 months but they are suggested at 3 months + Anyway, I just wondered if anyone had moved their LO to the fast flow 6months+ teats, before they were 6months? Isaac seems to be getting quite annoyed at his teats quite frequently and wondered if maybe he wanted a faster flow teat already?
All replies greatly appreciated :hug:
ttteats

Hi hun,
I moved Lib to size 3's when she was about 4 months old, I knew she was ready as she was fussing on a feed, not finishing a bottle but hungry (it was just too much effort for her to get any milk out).
Maybe change one, and try him on it, you can always go back to size 2 if its too fast for him. :hug:

If he is getting frustrated and angry os hes not getting his milk quick enough the i would pop him on a faster one - the risk of colic for him is non exhstent now.

I put oran on to the fast flow ones at about 4 months as well, maybe even a bit before as I had moved him on to stage 2 at 2 months and I could see the same frustration. Its was a god send moving him on!

Maia has been on fast flow teats for ages! She drains an 8oz bottle in around 3 minutes! Its hardly surprising she couldn't be bothered to breast feed anymore! :roll:

Aaawwwwwww bless her Hellokitty, great to hear she's doing so well :hug:
I changed Isaac to the No.3 teats, he;s very happy, so am I, no more hungry frystrated LO at bottle time :D

Aaawwwwwww bless her Hellokitty, great to hear she's doing so well :hug:
I changed Isaac to the No.3 teats, he;s very happy, so am I, no more hungry frystrated LO at bottle time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back