Tommee Tippee Digital Sensor Mat Monitor v Angelcare Baby Movement Sensor Pad/Monitor

jodied

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just wondered if anyone had compared the above monitors? I'm looking to get one or the other for when we put Ella in her cot and wondered how you have found either of these if you have them or if by any chance anyone has used both and can recommend one above the other?
Thanks in advance,
Jodie xx

I haven't used both, but the angelcare one is fab. It gives me so much peace of mind, I only check on him a couple of times a night now, before I had it I was on every half an hour lol! My only negative is that if LO moves right to the very top or very bottom of the cotbed (horizontally) then the alarm goes off as the sensor doesn't pick him up, but even with this it is still really good xxx

We've got the TT Digital Sensor Mat Monitor and it's really good... I think lol... we still co-sleep. We've tested the alarm and it's uber senstive, even walking past the cot it picks up movement so I have no doubt it will work just fine when Oz finally goes in his cot, sorry can't be more helpful with a review than that!

ive used both i MUCH prefer the TT one cos its digital , angelcare is 100% only prob is its analogue so can have interference etc which i hate lol , TT one is fab but battery life isnt great but its not a huge issue as u can use charger most of time xx

Thanks everyone! Piglet that's v helpful - didn't think anyone would have used both so thank you so much for replying! x

I have the TT one, no problems with it at all. the little green flashing light is very reassuring to show they are still breathing lol

I have the tommee tippee analogue one and I love it. The flashing green light is very reassuring x

I have never had any problems with interference with the angelcare one even though it's not digital x

We've got the angel care and its great, so good we're putting her in her own room when we move in a couple of weeks.

Whichever one you use I recomend you put the sensor in the middle. I put Sophia down at different ends depending on which side she's had a feed and is easiest to put her down without waking her up, lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back