Baby monitors with movement sensor mat

muppetmummy

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a good baby monitor with a movement sensor mat?
I had an angelcare monitor for James which was great but I've noticed they've changed the design to this one..

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/b ... ors/064904

Has anybody used it? Is it any good?

I've also noticed Tommy Tippee do one now too, has anyone any experience of that one?

This is an important piece of equipment for me as James stopped breathing several times in his first couple weeks, so I need this to stop me going out of my mind with worry.

that link you've posted is the same monitor I have for JT. It's brilliant! puts my mind at rest loads. anything in particular you wanna know ? :hug:

i have been using this one with my LO and its brilliant had a few false alarma whn he has moverd away from sensor but it has always gone of within 20secs i wouldnt of been able to sleep with out it TBH. id say go for it , im glad we did hope i have helped u. xxxx

Thanks guys. I think I'll go for the new angelcare one then. I just wondered if any other brands had over taken it technology wise seeing as it's almost 5 years since I bought my last one.
The room temp feature will be handy. I was gonna buy a growbag egg, won't have to bother if I get this :D

ive got the tommee tippee one , have played with it so far and seems great !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back