Tommee Tippee bottles

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
has anyone else had this problem? On some of the bottles The numbers have faded so I can hardly see where to fill the water to, and they leak all the time because instead of the lid screwing on tight it just keeps spining round (sorry if that doesnt make sense)

so when I feed her milk goes everywhere :twisted:

Wht experiences have you had with bottles and which do you think are the best.

Yeah, my sisters baby is only 6 days old and the numbers have rubbed of the bottles already. She has had to go out and buy Avent ones.

Oh no i was gonna buy those bottles as i had loads of trouble with avent ones always leaking with my last two babies :(

Can anyone recommend anything else? xx

I have Tommee Tippee ones and have used them for about 3 months now and they are just starting to rub off, but I know Yvonnes rubbed off almost straight away. Never heard of them leaking before though. mine have been fine. They are still my favourite bottles.

I use the Avent ones and i have never had any problems with them leaking unless i didn't screw top on propally.

Its a shame I do like the tommee tippe bottles, but I cant understand why they dont screw on tight anymore.

Only 2 of my bottles have rubbed off, 4 of them are fine, Im wondering if its the 2 that came with the steriliser, and the other 4 are the 4 that I bought individually. :?: :?: :?:

Mine came with the steriliser and lasted a while, I think you just get duff ones, I know Yvonne bought hers individually and hers rubbed off. I haven't found a better bottle so it's a shame. Maybe we should all complain and gets loads of compo :wink:

Yeah right :roll:

yeh! or at least another free set of bottles! I might try writing to them, worth a try hey, Ill let u know how I get on, or am I being silly lol

No you're not being silly I do it all the time. I got Rubie some Omneo Comfort and it made her sick and I got £10 vouchers

I once wrote and complained because my fruit pastilles didn't have any red ones in the packet and got £3 vouchers

RESULT!! :dance:

:D aww thats ace £3 for no red fruit pastels hehe that made me chuckle, right im gonig to email them now!

kim thats funny, i brought the avent ones and they leaked and just got fed up of them thats why brought the tommie bottles and i have found the numbers have started rubbing off, don't know why they are leaking though i have found that if i try and put the tops of them on to hard they will not screw on and if i do it lightly it does go on maybe that will work laura.

LMAO Kim, i can just imagine them reading your letter!
We wrote to sainsburys when OH found some plastic in his soup....CHER-CHING £20 voucher thank you! Its well worth doing it! Complain i would!

Letter is in the post :D will let you know how i get on

RESULT! :D I got a letter saying that there is a faulty batch and to call the customer careline and tell them the number of bottles affected, so there are four bottles in the post :D

excellent!! i'm really pleased for you. do you have the careline number?

are you going to complain about the numbers disapering

Are you asking me or Lauz? If me, then yes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back