Tommee Tippee bottle warmer

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Does anyone have the TT bottle warmer?

I find the instructions mental. If you're using the bigger bottle, do you put it in for longer even though it might still just contain 4oz?

Also - I make up all my water (cooled boiled water) and store it in the fridge (HV suggested that) then I take them out as needed, add formula and heat in the bottle warmer - is that enough to kill any bugs?

I have the bottle warmer but never used it as that purpose sorry xxx

everyone is different in how they make up bottles when my little one was first born I was boiling kettle and waiting half an hour then after that I tried making some up putting in fridge but my son threw them back up so I decided on getting a thermal flask and keeping the water warm and doing them fresh each time from there. Now I can make them up at night and use them in the day, I usually wait for water to go cold before making them up and putting in fridge if its still warm I cool bottles down in cold water in sink :) As for bottle warmer I used hot water in jugs before my son fell off sofa and got scolded by the water and it was my own fault but he is ok now. I use microwave give it a good shake and its done x

as long as your baby is tolerating how your making the bottles then its fine hun x if they are being sick then I'd suggest doing it another way x

I have this warmer and I really struggle to get the timing right my bottles are either too hot or too cold, despite same timings and amounts!!!

Thanks ladies!
Bunnykins - same!! It has a mind of its own! X

I gave up using the bottle warmer and just gave them at room temp. His bed time bottle is warm, I just put it in microwave and shake really well to get rid of hot spots. I don't put bottles in fridge, I boil kettle, wait 30 mins, add water to bottles and just add powder when needed. X

We've never used ours actually. B takes all hers at room temp and pretty much always has done. I have the water ready in the bottles (make up 2 or 3 with water in) then just add the powder as and when x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back