Tomato cravings = Red head??

Robyn_mcl

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just moved over to tri 2 today! Woopie!! So excited.

Feels a little more real now that we have seen bubba!!

Was at a family dinner last night and it emerged that both my gran, my aunt and my cousin all craved tomatoes when they were pregnant and went on to have strawberry blonde/ red heads. lol.... Red does run in my mothers side of the family so i guess i always knew there'd be a chance id have kids with red hair ( which doesn't bother me), but i was wondering how much truth there is in a craving for tomatoes and ending up with a red head??
xxx

I cant see there being much truth in it tbh, I dont know how hair colour could influence the food you crave lol x

Ooh interesting post as my mum craved tomatoes with me and I was born with 'auburn' hair. I'm now a brunette :) there is a chance our bambino may be a red head, it is in the family somewhere :) x

My mum craved tomatoes with my wee sis, and she is a red head ... interesting! I'm brown and my big sis is nearly jet black

I crave tomatoes but I doubt that the baby will be a red head, after all none from both the families that we know has it lol.

No one else in my family that we know of was a red head either :lol:

I often tell Claire she's the milkmans ... if she didn't look so much like my dad I'd worry :lol:

My mum craved tinned tomatos when she was pregnant with me and was born with jet black hair. Its brown now xxx

My piece of shit galaxy ace

Also tha is to my mums cravings I LOVE tomatoes :) used to have one in my packed lunch instead of an apple as a kid lol

Do you reckon a blondie and a blondie can make a red head?? :)

Xx

Lol... thanks for all the replies ladies!! Lol my gran had four kids and only craved tomatoes with my uncle scott - who was red. and my aunt had three kids who only craved them with m y cousin justin who was red, lol thats why i thought it would be interesting to see what other people had to say.

xxx

I'm craving tomato on and off and while I'm really not sure it means anything with regards to hair colour we do have a strong change of a strawberry blonde baby lol. My OH was blonde as a child but now brown and gets gingery bits in his beard and one of his sisters was quite gingery as a child. I was very much strawberry blonde when I was little but now more of a mousey colour but has a strong hint of reddish/ginger in the sun... My grandmother was full on redhead and my dad and his sisters are strawberry blonde/slight gingery. Both got it strongly in our family genes so who knows!

Last edited:
it would be very interesting to see if this has some truth in it wouldnt it lol... well i can let you all know in november lol :) xx

We were all born auburn, with the exception of 1 of my brothers, who is ginger. I'll ask my mum today if she ever craved tomatoes x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back