told my mum

louise280981

Reaction score
still early days but wanted to tell someone close apart from oh and best friend!! was really worried telling her dont know why its silly really, nearly 29 and baby no3 but i feel so much better now she knows :dance:
feel like i can relax now and no matter what i have my mum to turn too xxx

I just old my Mum too, and OH's parents but nobody else until the first scan. We were terrified but got lovely responses from both :D

yeah we are waiting till the scan to tell others!!!
did it feel like a weight off your shoulders?

Aw it's so nice to tell your mum isn't it?! I told my sister first then my mum! My mum was soooo happy!

Yes, especially telling my OH's parents was a huuuuge weight of our shoulders! It's nice for someone else to be excited for you as well, isn't it? :)

I told my mum and dad on the weekend, I knew she would be happy although first words out of her mouth were 'let's hope it's a girl this time' talk about pressure lol

lulu yeah its really nice feel like i can relax now, i felt like i was lying too her not saying anything even tho it was more of a secret
yodabo lol at the pressure how many children do you have already??

I have 2 boys, 13 and 6! Wasnt planning on anymore so this was a surprise! I'm not bothered either way what i have, boys really are fab!

Glad you feel relieved telling your mum, its always good to know they are on your side and you had nothing to worry about.

i dont mind if i have another boy either my son is 7 and he is such a mummies boy x

We told both set of parents on Friday night. It was so lovely! Handed my mom the clear blue test and she was staring at it for ages! lol. Then she screamed saying "are you? are you?" Feels nice that they know xx

just reading these posts its just came into my head i havent told my dad im pregnant lol im 14 wks on wed aswell. He is re married and has 2 little boys of his own so dont dont really see much of him turns up on birthday xmas etc i better give him a ring or i might wait till he turns up one wk and i have this big bump lol

Last edited:
lol good idea!!! i havnt told my dad yet as like you in has re married and lives away so i dont see him xx

i was really nervous telling my mum as she's usually quite judgemental and last time i was pregnant she told me to get rid and i was so confused. i ended up mis-carrying. but i thought about it long and hard and thought up a speach and told her i'm having this baby and you can either be happy for me or not! and it wasn't that bad, yay! OH's parents cried when he told them they are over-joyed!! the thought of telling people is much more scary then actually doing it, you recieve lovely responses :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back