Told my mum and sis

little*red

Reaction score
hey ladies,
i told my mum and sister i was pregnant last night. as i suspected my mum wasnt too happy (more shocked i think) but she was like that with Evie too. And when i told my sister she was quite chuffed, considering last time she burst into tears and wouldnt speak to me for days :shock: ! plus today i got this message from her on bebo:

actually quite excited for you both now that it has sunk in! mwah! xx

So its made me feel do much better and a weight off my shoulders :D .

Anyone else worried about telling family or friends?

yep worried about my dad , so his the only one who doesnt know . ghe thinks u should have 10k saved up before having babies , altho he never did this himself :roll: infact with both me and my baby brothers he walked down the aisle with mum's pregnant both times ! and he thinks im made , even tho married etc that i want kids so am scared to tell him that im actually pregnant and his gotta grow up and he will be a grandad , will be funny that my brothers will be uncles at the grand old age of 5 and 3 lmao

hiya,
why is your mum disappointed if you don't mind me asking? mine is too and I find it quite upsetting really. You'd think people would be pleased for you when they can see you're pleased yourself.

hey Emma,
i think its because i'll have a one year old and a newbornand that it will be really really hard. plus i was going back to uni next year but thats all out the window again for another about another 2 years.

I knew she'd react that way i was just hoping she wouldnt :( .

Can i be cheeky and ask why your mum isnt happy?

Gem- I hope everything goes well with telling your dad. Are you panning on telling him at a particular time or just when you pluck up the courage?

I'm sure your mum will be fine once she gets used to the idea L*R :hug: :hug:

i can kinda see why your mum wouldnt be over the moon, having kids is hard work.. and i have to be honest for me.. the 1st 6 months were easy.. its when she started walking and tantruming it was really hard.. perhaps shes just a little concerned on how you will cope. after all you have only been a mum a few months and your body hasnt recovered from being opregnant yet, i hope it all works out really good for you tho.

my mum wasnt to thrilled either, i had charlotte when i was 18, im now 23 and married to a new man and we are really happy, i dont really care what she thinks anymore, she will jsut have to get used to it, its my life and im the one who brings up my kids - well i might add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back