Toddler up at 5am every day

violet13

Reaction score
Since the clock change my son won't sleep in at all is up at 5 am messing around every day no matter what I do. He's also waking throughout the night as well at 12, 2 and then up at 5. I'm in bed by 8:30-9pm because I'm so exhausted and I'm on my own for the next few weeks while my hubby is on a course. I'm running on very little sleep and honestly he's tired all day I've been allowing him to nap but when I do he's messed around nothing has changed in his room I genuinely cannot take another day of
This

It might not be to do with the clocks. My lo went through this just before the clocks changed, he did have a back tooth coming through but it went on for a week or so so not sure if it was just that or not. They do go through phases for no apparent reason, it is really tough though xx

I'm going through the same thing violet. On Saturday night I kept my lo up 30mins later hoping not to have too much disturbance but she still woke up at 5 and has done all week even though she on her normal bedtime. Last night was slightly better for us she was up at 530 today so I'm just thinking I need to persevere. It's so tiring to. Any chance your little one could be cold? My daughter goes to bed with a knitted blanket on but usually put another blanket on at 2/3 as the temp drops quite a bit

Hang in there

I'm going through the same thing violet. On Saturday night I kept my lo up 30mins later hoping not to have too much disturbance but she still woke up at 5 and has done all week even though she on her normal bedtime. Last night was slightly better for us she was up at 530 today so I'm just thinking I need to persevere. It's so tiring to. Any chance your little one could be cold? My daughter goes to bed with a knitted blanket on but usually put another blanket on at 2/3 as the temp drops quite a bit

Hang in there

He has a duvet and pillow and his room is always a nice warm temp but not too much or too little for him. This is very unlike him his first molars have just cut but that's been on going for weeks and he was sleeping well. It's odd of him and because he is so tired he's whingy which is annoying because he knows how to put it on also very clingy with me too but I think that's because daddy is away so he's missing him. I hope this stops soon for you too Hun xxx

The clocks can be the devil. We've had 5am the past few days and she goes to school all day every day. Today we finally went back to normal of 630 that's a lie in for her. She's normally a 6am riser x

The clocks can be the devil. We've had 5am the past few days and she goes to school all day every day. Today we finally went back to normal of 630 that's a lie in for her. She's normally a 6am riser x

So a morning kinda person then? Haha I am so not a morning person like ever. Xxx

So a morning kinda person then? Haha I am so not a morning person like ever. Xxx

I've had to learn to become a morning person haha

So have I last few weeks urghh. Doesn't help he's up 6-7 times a night as well now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back