toddler bed?!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
just wondering what the average age people are moving to toddler beds is? i know most people have younger babies on here mind! My mini one had her naps in Ks bed today and didnt fall out or anything, she was asleep when i put her in there mind! i'm not sure she'd stay there if i put her in there tho! i always thought by the time she was ready for a toddler bed, i could move K into a single bed, but it seems like she might be ready a bit sooner!!

AJ moved just after he was 2.

He surprised us one day when he just decided to climb out of the cot, we changed to a bed the following day.
With AJ having a cot bed the sides you can buy didnt fit so we just popped a spare duvet on the floor. I think he's fallen out 3 times and he's a huge wiggler!

Lacey was 15/16 months when we put her in one. She's never fallen out of bed or played up trying to keep her in there!

yea, katie was over 2 when she went into hers! thats why i'm all confused now! ive had a google and i've seen you're meant to do it after 18 months! so i'm not sure! i was too scared with the bed guard things with katie, i've heard of arms getting stuck and stuff! i had a spare mattress so just pulled that out from under her bed when she went to sleep! she's had a few falls, but nothing major! well, if you dont count the one where she fell on top of her little stage thing and set it off :rofl: she proper shat herself haha!

My little man was about 15 months when we moved him into his "big boy bed". He just climbed into it one day so we went with it!.

He fell out once (about 5/6 weeks after he made the move) but it didn't really bother him and he doesn't have far to fall - but it hasn't happened again:lol:

The twins were 2 when they moved into their "woody" beds (toy story). No problems with them falling out, just getting up in the night! Xx

i might try her nap tomorrow in Ks bed then, will put her down awake and see if it works! feels dead strange cos shes so tiny!

Grace was nearly 3 ! Was a cot bed, so loads of room, never climbed out, and at night would always be up against the bars so I was scared to until I knew she could do it! X

Adam was 18 months when we put him in a big boy bed, hes just over 2 and a half now and we have just bought him a single bed as i think the cot bed is too small for him now x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back