Sleeping in bed advice

ZMD

Reaction score
Tegan is 18 months old, after escaping from her cot twice we moved her into a toddler bed 3 weeks ago. She'd been sleeping better than ever until the last couple of days.

Now as soon as I leave the room she screams, I spent an hour at 1 am putting her back to bed then gave in and cuddled her to sleep.then up at 6 am. Nap time just now I had to sit in her room until she fell asleep left the room and after 20 minutes she was awake again ive been in and out putting her back in bed ever since but she wont give in!

Any advice very appreciated as im shattered and going crazy.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

hmm would bringing her bed into your room be an option??

Good thought but no way it would fit as we couldn't even fit the cot in. xx

I dont know if this is an option but m started to escape from his cot and i put him back into his sleeping bag and he cant escape anymore as he cant get his legs high enough iykwim.... I dont think he is wuite ready for a bed yet.

I dont know if this is an option but m started to escape from his cot and i put him back into his sleeping bag and he cant escape anymore as he cant get his legs high enough iykwim.... I dont think he is wuite ready for a bed yet.

Will see how the next couple of nights go if not think I'll put the cot back up and give it a go but she wasn't sleeping well in there either.
Tonight I had to put her back 5 times, will see what the rest of the night brings x

Don't have any advice but I hope she stays put tonight xx

Thanks hun. So far so good xx

Fx for you c

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well she woke at 12:40 and OH only had to put her back in bed twice then again at 3. Will see what tonight brings x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back