Today's positivity thread

well the bloody OH hasnt actually come in yet, the ******* finishes at half 5! dont know where the hell he is?!

Lol...he might b hidin from a crazed,hormonal sex monster that gonna eat him alive wen he walks in lmao

I've eaten full pineapple,full portion of madras (were now regulars at the Indian),I'm soakin in a clary sage oil bath (overdone the oil by loads but don't care),gonna go 4 a gallop then rock on all fours (hopin dh will help with the rockin ;)) then gonna give him the ride of his life-he has absolutely no intentions of this happenin cos he's worried about harmin baby but he's not gonna have a choice in it-I will harm him if he doesn't give me the goods lol...anyway itl only take him 5 mins so should b able to fit it in durin the adverts of whatever he's watchin :rofl:

:rofl: emma you sound like me! OH has just come in all stressed, i think im still gonna risk it, he may fully appreciate the relief or slap me off him! we shall see! ha might give him a little while to settle down though! god i wish i liked curry, i hate it. and pineapples make my mouth sore so not bothering with that, a gallop if i could be fucked would be good lol but ive walked dogs today that will do, and er have a shower before i go to bed i think, then go to my sweep tomorrow morning and hope and pray it works! heres to inducing labour! x

I'm now prayin for a dye date baby,an old school friend is due 2mrw aswel and she's been havin same on off symptoms as me,were both at mw's tomorrow-she's got the appt after me so will b interestin to see if 1 or both of us don't make it :D

Lol...he might b hidin from a crazed,hormonal sex monster that gonna eat him alive wen he walks in lmao

I've eaten full pineapple,full portion of madras (were now regulars at the Indian),I'm soakin in a clary sage oil bath (overdone the oil by loads but don't care),gonna go 4 a gallop then rock on all fours (hopin dh will help with the rockin ;)) then gonna give him the ride of his life-he has absolutely no intentions of this happenin cos he's worried about harmin baby but he's not gonna have a choice in it-I will harm him if he doesn't give me the goods lol...anyway itl only take him 5 mins so should b able to fit it in durin the adverts of whatever he's watchin :rofl:

Hahaha!

you two are hilarious! I wish I had the confidence to pounce my OH, I am too scraed of the look on his face when he sees me jiggling about infront of him :oooo::lol:

we all laughed but seems like it worked haha

Lexi-did ur oh get a bj? Cos if u swallowed then ur waters broke my dh is gonna b in for the shock of his life later :D

lol well i thought it worked, but clearly not enough! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back