36 week midwife appointment

Bee

Reaction score
Had my 36 week appointment today.

Everything is fine - baby's head is in my pelvis and she couldn't move it back out. I knew something was going on down there - I've had strange pains for the past few weeks.

I've been measuring bang on my dates at every other appointment but today I was measuring 37 weeks.

Got blood tests done and BP is perfect.

:cheer: Sounds like a good appointment :cheer: xx

Great stuff - so I may see you on the ward after all :rotfl: . Don't you even THINK about queue jumping Mrs!

Thats excellent news, good to hear everything going well.

Does everyone have bloods taken again at 36 weeks, or does it depend on your area?

I had mine done at booking appointment and then again at 28 weeks, just wondered whether It is routine as I'm coming up to my 36 week appointment soon.

Charlie:-) said:

Does everyone have bloods taken again at 36 weeks, or does it depend on your area?

I had mine done at booking appointment and then again at 28 weeks, just wondered whether It is routine as I'm coming up to my 36 week appointment soon.

I had bloods scheduled for my 34 week appointment but the midwife forgot to do them and my GP had to do them at 36 weeks. It says on my notes blood tests at 34 weeks and 40 weeks.

daftscotslass said:
Charlie:-) said:

I had bloods scheduled for my 34 week appointment but the midwife forgot to do them and my GP had to do them at 36 weeks. It says on my notes blood tests at 34 weeks and 40 weeks.

Thanks will check my notes

great news bee

how are you with the sickness these days, are things getting better

I have been much less nauseous in last week or so and eating for Scotland !

I think the nausea and sickness will come back nearer my due date tho
x

sickness is the same tbh - but now I am being sick at 4 in the morning :(

Lorna - my notes say 28 weeks, 36 and 40 weeks for the bloods! They don't seem to be consistent. Oh and I'll try not to go early - knowing my luck I'll give birth BEFORE I am on actual mat leave

Hope the sickness stops soon Bee. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad the appointment went well :cheer:

thanks ladies

baby has certainly been moving again today - my bump is killing me and I feel crap in general :(

Bee said:
sickness is the same tbh - but now I am being sick at 4 in the morning :(

Lorna - my notes say 28 weeks, 36 and 40 weeks for the bloods! They don't seem to be consistent. Oh and I'll try not to go early - knowing my luck I'll give birth BEFORE I am on actual mat leave

That's crap about the sickness hun. Gimme a text at any time if you feel like whinging!

I was possibly bloods at 34 weeks because I'm O neg and that was before my 2nd anti-d?

thats great news about baby but crappy you feel poorly :hug: :hug: :hug: not long hun and it will be a distant memory and you'll have your little bubba :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back