Today

Bee

Reaction score
I was teaching swimming lessons after school

I put my swimsuit on (as I teach in the pool) for the 1st time since the 22nd Dec and OMG! what a difference. It doesn't look like podge now - I have an actual bump that the mums kept commenting on.

I have no idea how long my swimsuit is going to last though :lol: May need to source some other options.

Hehe, how exciting! I had to give up my normal jeans yesterday, i just couldn't squeeze into them any longer. I SO need to buy more maternity jeans!

I am easily amused :lol:

Anytime I tell people I am pregnant they expect me to say 5 weeks or something but I'm not!

I'm still in normal jeans and other clothes - one of the perks of being stupidly ill in the 1st tri and most of this one :(

So you can still get into your swimming suit? you luck thing! :shakehead:
I found my swimming cossy was getting a bit uncomftable before i became pregggers. :roll: I most defenetly need to buy a new one if i went swimming Im quite short so my bump is huge. :D I dont see the point in forking out on a cossy id not be using long.and probely have to upgrade when i get even bigger. Though swimming is a good way of keeping fit, and i enjoy it

Yeah I can still fit in it - good thing since I teach most nights and all weekend :lol:

I might get a 2 piece one - I wear a tshirt anyway when I am in the pool so won't have to freak the kids out with my expanding bump :lol:

I enjoy swimming too - not that I get to do much of it. Normally I cba once I have been teaching

i want to start swimming, its supposed to be very good for you and bump

I've just been on Blooming marvelous webite and they have tankinis reduced to £10.

ooh do they? shall have a look! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back