Mat Leave

Bee

Reaction score
My mat leave starts in 3 weeks! and I can't wait. Its been getting so much harder - really noticed it this week :(

I can't wait to be off and actually get things sorted - I have no energy or time by the time I get in from my 2nd job.

Only thing that is worrying me is the amount of work I have to do for school :( lots to do in 3 weeks and we have no computers for a week as we are moving into new rooms (not so good when u teach computing)

So looking forward to the swimming lessons ending too - I love teaching but its just too hard now

4 days for me! I know what you mean about a lot of organising. Speak to me about it tomorrow if you want to know in detail!

I've had to make sure EVERYTHING in my classroom that belongs to me is labelled with my name. I've had to make sure EVERY piece of admin, work and assessment is up to date for the kids. Had to tidy out my cupboard and box up all my folders so that there's space for the other teachers moving in (no idea where I'll put them though!).

I know I will miss work but I am absolutely exhausted. Feels a bit odd having handed stuff over to my colleagues about the kids. Add to that I know they're all plotting something behind my back and I'm sure it will be thoroughly embarassing. I love my work, lol.

You are doing very well to keep two jobs going.

Its not long now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really don't know how you cope with 2 jobs! I found one part time was more than enough!

At least there's not long to go now :dance:

Not long now hun!!! :dance:

I totally know how you feel...I have 5 more weeks teaching left and i am starting to stress about the things I have to do before I leave, like daftscotlass said all the organising of things that are yours and assessments and I have to do reports before I leave...plus others things.... :evil: don't want to think about it!!!! Just glad I have a 2 week easter break inbetween.

Don't know how you've done 2 jobs..Well done!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
you're doing so well! I couldn't do it! Hope the next 3 weeks flies by and is not too stressful for you xxx

2 jobs OMG *faints* I couldnt cope with one and Ive been on hols since Jan :lol:

Welldone hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back