Today I am proud of...

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I was thinking this morning that everyday Tyler makes me so proud and everyday it's something new :)

I thought we could do with a place to share, show off and just generally be proud mummies together!

Yesterday I was proud of his impressive eating!

Today I'm proud of his impressive new poos!

Yesterday I was proud of Henry's rolling.

Today I am also proud of his poos!

Aaawww nice idea!

Yesterday I was proud that he actually stayed awake whilst we were shopping and was having a good nosey at everything.

Today I'm proud cos he woke up laughing

POP (proud of poo's)

The POP brigade...lol!!!

Errrmmmm...well I proud all the ruddy time, ha....but Im proud of Austin for :

Going off for his morning nap with no struggle...knowing he's tired n sleep is he way forward.... so that mummy can cancel her lost bank card, browse ebay for a christening dress and chat to her pals on pregnancy forum, lol.

The pots can wait xxx

Im always proud of my boy but mainly yesterday I was proud of him for being good looking around happily for 4 hours while I was shopping (mainly for him) at bluewater! Today im proud of him for sleeping through and for going to sleep as soon as I put him in his pushchair for his morning nap!!
xxx

Scrap my earlier today I'm proud of.

Today I am proud I Henry grabbing his feet and sucking his big toe :D lol

Today i am prooud after a very restless early evening Harry slept for 8 hours!

But I'm mainly proud of the gorgeous giggles i get every morning no matter how we've both slept! xx

Lol guys, u make me chuckle!!

Im also proud that after an hours nap (when austin started whinging and I normally put his dummy in)....I just left him, watching on the monitor and he SS himself back off to sleepy town ...wooo...well done boy xxx

I'm proud that Evie has self settled 3 times in the past couple of days, and of the fact we now have a 15 min morning 'chat' when she gets up that is full of smiles!!

I'm proud that Jack was an absolute superstar this weekend even though he had his own Birthday party (Saturday) and his little friends Birthday party (Sunday) so his routine was completely messed up and yet he took it all in his stride and has slotted straight back into routine this morning!!! I love my little titch! :) x

I'm proud of the way Lewis lunges at me, arms open, when daddy is carrying around. Really feeling the love :love:

I'm also proud of how happy he makes me and OH :)

I'm proud of the way Lewis lunges at me, arms open, when daddy is carrying around. Really feeling the love :love:

I'm also proud of how happy he makes me and OH :)

I have to hide sometimes just so Jack plays with other people when he's having a particularly clingy day lol I call him my little koala because he literally clings onto my tshirt some days!! lol x

I'm proud that H woke 30 minutes later than she usual does today!

Oh and she loves her new Highchair!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340613320.923318.jpg

She's been sat in it for 2 hours now watching tv and playing with her toys on the tray x

Awwww LL....soooooo adorable. are you weaning her? Or just got the Highchair to get her used to it before u do it?
xxxx

Thanks GG :)

I started weaning her about 4 weeks ago maybe 5 weeks now. Started at 3 and a half months due to doctors advice. She loves it! Although when I first started I wouldn't have said she was ready for it x

I was so proud yesterday that Max sat in his pram just looking around while me and my mum had lunch at a restaurant- he then feel asleep in the pram all on his own. I'm also proud that he only had one night feed- and that was at 5am so I don't even think that's classed as a night feed!!

Oh and also I'm proud that he has picked up his teething ring and put it in his mouth like 5 times now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back