Today I am proud of...

I'm proud of LO for being a good girl in the pool on Friday and enjoyed herself. I'm also proud of how much more she's eating each day.

I'm proud of Phoebe for eating so well, going back to sleeping through the night (we had a bit of a blip) and for learning to sit up unaided :D

:love:

I am proud that my little man ate loads of his first ever sunday roast yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it :)
I am also proud that he is starting to sleep all the way through the night coz I thought it was gonna be a one off last week but he has done it 5 times now :)

Today I am proud that T chops weighs 15lb 13oz at 12 weeks.

Oh and also that she nearly rolled off the changing mat at baby clinic this morning which might sound a bit weird but I've never seen her try to roll over before!

I'm proud of Angel with her crawling she's very close and today when OH picked her up she kept holding her arms out to me lol I proper welled up x

Lovely! I saw red pepper in Ethan's today and some mandarin! lol x

Emily has started to blow the most amazing raspberries! So funny to watch and listen to... Especially through the monitor in the morning when she wakes up! So proud of my little Poppet! :)

Will is taking his weight on his arms today so think we are nearing crawling :dance: xx

Today Im proud as K was hiding under his foil blanket thing and played peek a boo and smiled and waved to me! It was so cute and totally surprised me he had the social skills to do that without prompting! He only started waving a couple of weeks ago but I find it so cute!

Ella has learnt to copy!!

If I cough, she fake coughs...same with sneezing and also if I frown she tries to copy! sooo cute and melts my heart every time!!

Is proud of leandro saying dada on fathers day and mama today. Which I missed unfortunately but oh heard and was more excited about him saying that then him saying dada x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

That highchair is fab! Can I ask where it's from? x

Off course lol :)

http://www.mothercare.com/Cosatto-N...osatto%20Noodle%20Highchair%20-%20Tea%20Party

It's on offer at the minute, meant to be £90 and in mothercare is £72 - it's fab! Took me ages picking one and researched loads! They have two other designs too, a dippy egg one and a Popsicle one which are more unisex colours x

You also get a zoo one that's exclusive to John Lewis. We almost got this one xx

I'm proud of Brian for staying wake through baby group yesterday , looking around and smiling at everyone and enjoying baby massage! Xx

I am terribly proud of how loud my boy can scream at 4 weeks and for how long lol.....

I'm hoping it will annoy the neighbours who were playing loud music til 4 in the morning last night.....

Henry's longest unbroken sleep in long time from 10-5 and his longest nap in a long time. He has been down since 8 :dance:

Using tapatalk so can't see tickers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back